How's everyone's saturday morning?

G

Hey fellas! what's the haps?

Woke up hungover as shit after having (checks notes) an insurmountable amount of 10% shantys at a get together last night

Cranked one out on chaturbate (little blonde euro slut) and finished on kamala's nudes

double espresso and managed to head to the gym and do some arms, can't be like fatrick

Now i'm gonna light a fatty, put on some dick dale, and order some hipster fried egg bbqpork burger, everything in the city is fucking closed at this time besides shitty subway and burgerking,etc. covid destroyed the operating hours of the local mom and pops.

This is just a hang, feel free to speak your mind. C'mon gang!

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 11.22.27 AM.png

I've seen three separate cats on leashes in the park today. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Saw that over here the other day. My son is a toddler got all stoked because he loves cats and the faggot grabbed the cat and coddled it. I know my son’s got his whole life ahead of him, but Russia should nuke California off the map first. For the greater good.

G

Woke up and took the dog for a long walk, then a 1.5 hour drive round trip to buy kratom extract caps, then grocery shopping. I'll be shit posting and playing COD until 5. Then it's the dogs second walk, 30min on elliptical, shower and dinner. Tonight's dinner will be roasted thick cut bone in porkchops covered in Montreal steak seasoning , Roasted lemon pepper green beans, and mashed potatoes enjoyed while watching breaking bad again.

3 months of no booze or women. I'm reaching my breaking point due to boredom...

Last edited by a moderator:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Woke up and took the dog for a long walk, then a 1.5 hour drive round trip to buy kratom extract caps, then grocery shopping. I'll be shit posting and playing COD until 5. Then it's the dogs second walk, 30min on elliptical, shower and dinner. Tonight's dinner will be thick cut bone in porkchops, Roasted lemon pepper green beans, and mashed potatoes enjoyed while watching breaking bad again.

3 months of no booze or women. I'm reaching my breaking point due to boredom...
Do you smoke weed?