Howard Stern show where Howard tries to get Artie laid with some whore.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Wasn't there a rumor that Artie was a homosexual?
No chance. Artie was constantly hooking up with female Stern fans. And banging female hookers. Half of his relapses were meeting with women who also partied with drugs. Reason Artie never had any kids or a family is not because he is a fag.....it is because he was already married to heroin. Dude was a suicidal junkie before he even became famous on Stern. That just made it worse.

Also we know Artie dated women in high school because it was in a police report. One time Artie's girlfriend needed cash and went to the bank. Artie thought it would be funny if he passed the bank teller a note saying "give me $50,000" but she triggered the silent alarm and Artie and his girlfriend were both arrested. Girlfriend's father thought Artie was in the mafia and told him in a serious manner "do not take my daughter out on bank jobs anymore".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Artie was too much of a guy for the show. He was your typical NY stern fan that liked to drink, gamble, watch sports, etc and Howard’s ever changing style could never have someone like him on the show today. He fucked up with drugs but with how the show was changing they would either reduce his role on the show or make him quit. They banned Gilbert because he was too crazy so even without the suicide attempt Artie prob would have been asked to leave later.

Meh. The Stern show died when Jackie quit. Retartie was good for some laughs here and there, but he was just way too thin-skinned and defensive to handle the ball-breaking that once defined the HSS, back before Stern became the simpering faggot he is today. While he does have a few swishy mannerisms, Retartie's no fag. He's just a big fat pussy who's afraid of girls is all.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Artie was too much of a guy for the show. He was your typical NY stern fan that liked to drink, gamble, watch sports, etc and Howard’s ever changing style could never have someone like him on the show today. He fucked up with drugs but with how the show was changing they would either reduce his role on the show or make him quit. They banned Gilbert because he was too crazy so even without the suicide attempt Artie prob would have been asked to leave later.
Artie was way more hardcore than the average Long Island beer guzzler. Dude was snorting coke and heroin by the bag. He was arrested with close to 100 bags of heroin once. Guy was insane with the booze and meth as well. And his gambling was legendary in Vegas and AC. He would dump basically millions per year down the drain in cards, dice, roulette, and sports betting. I would imagine he put well over $1million on the Super Bowl each year when he was working with Stern.

The fact that Artie is alive is a miracle. And Artie was going to be fired because he was caught bringing heroin into the Sirius building multiple times. And snorting it in the stairwell multiple times. Yeah Howard is a faggot and a Jew and his show is garbage. But no corporation that has MLB, NASCAR, NFL, and so on can have a heroin addict wandering the halls like a maniac with drug powder covering his face.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Meh. The Stern show died when Jackie quit. Retartie was good for some laughs here and there, but he was just way too think-skinned and defensive to handle the ball-breaking that once defined the HSS, back before Stern became the simpering faggot he is today. While he does have a few swishy mannerisms, Retartie's no fag. He's just a big fat pussy who's afraid of girls is all.
Jackie pulled the biggest show biz boner of all-time. Turning down 675k a year, escalating every year for four years, which ended right before the Sirius contract money would begin. I would’ve killed myself, that’s unreal money to lose out on.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Jackie pulled the biggest show biz boner of all-time. Turning down 675k a year, escalating every year for four years, which ended right before the Sirius contract money would begin. I would’ve killed myself, that’s unreal money to lose out on.
but think of all the scripts he got the chance to punch up after quitting. HEY SIRIANNI HEE HEEEEEEEEEEE

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It’s worth pointing out that Artie was still dating Dana at this point and it was very shitty of Stern to have this contest. Also Artie kept her number and eventually went out with her. Lastly, she wasn’t a lady of the night but if you were just using whore as a general term for women then I have nothing else to point out besides I’m a loser for having all this information at twenty flurf.