• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Howard Stern 911 broadcast...this asshole wanted my ppl nuked

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Hot take. I don’t think 9/11 was a false flag operation and all my friends who did i thought were fucking with me.

But seriously. The ultra conspiracy narrative doesn’t make sense. The narrative is technically one thing. Muzzies attacked our country. The why is up for debate. The conspiracy narrative is many things. Jews got muzzies to attack our country, or they attacked us, or got America to attack itself, and the planes weren’t real or they were real but it doesn’t matter because they blew the towers up etc. The how is up for debate.

I don’t like the Government. My whole belief is that Bush and the intelligence agency obviously knew about 9/11 and let it happen to spark the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. So this anti-conspiracy talk isn’t me drinking the Jew-laid. It’s just thinking about it rationally. Look at how we got into WWII. They didn’t send kikes or Americans in Pearl Harbor or fake it. The USA went through a series of anti-japanese sentiments that resulted in Japs attacking us just so we could justify getting into the global war.

NewJersey.gov

imagine retaining your semen
Hot take. I don’t think 9/11 was a false flag operation and all my friends who did i thought were fucking with me.

But seriously. The ultra conspiracy narrative doesn’t make sense. The narrative is technically one thing. Muzzies attacked our country. The why is up for debate. The conspiracy narrative is many things. Jews got muzzies to attack our country, or they attacked us, or got America to attack itself, and the planes weren’t real or they were real but it doesn’t matter because they blew the towers up etc. The how is up for debate.

I don’t like the Government. My whole belief is that Bush and the intelligence agency obviously knew about 9/11 and let it happen to spark the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. So this anti-conspiracy talk isn’t me drinking the Jew-laid. It’s just thinking about it rationally. Look at how we got into WWII. They didn’t send kikes or Americans in Pearl Harbor or fake it. The USA went through a series of anti-japanese sentiments that resulted in Japs attacking us just so we could justify getting into the global war.
Osama Bin Laden is shady af...one of the supposed fatwas he gave towards the end was blame America for climate change.

Im telling you NOT ONE Muslim scholar gives two shits about climate change. I genuinely think the Bin Ladens are Illuminati. The father was some Yemeni dock worker who supposedly grinded his way to a mega construction company...they built everything in Saudi, from the holy sites, to the US military bases back in DesertStorm.

Why not fuck with that shit...instead of the WTC which was mostly unoccupied even at its peak, and just served as landmark + symbolic shit.

From a lets say Jihad perspective...911 would make no sense. (not saying irrational fatwas arent declared) But Islam is a fawkin pragmatic religion, for eg Sharia prefers Colonization by a foreign power, to complete anarchy (Somalian sheikhs in the 19th century used to routinely seek help from the British navy against radicals like the late Mad Mullah).

DMAN

New York City

I like to lump them all in like that and act like people agree with all those notions concurrently. I think you just fell short of mentioning "lizard people." I think the no planes theory is entertaining to at least watch the breakdowns of why they think that is the case. NEW YORKERS ALL HEARD THE EXPLOSIONS! Right down here, Building Seven. New York City. CIA don't like this right nah.

Bush ignored the memo, fudda show. It's like when you work in Boston and you wanna get outta your contract so you get fired on purpose... *sniff*

Osama Bin Laden is shady af...one of the supposed fatwas he gave towards the end was blame America for climate change.

Im telling you NOT ONE Muslim scholar gives two shits about climate change. I genuinely think the Bin Ladens are Illuminati. The father was some Yemeni dock worker who supposedly grinded his way to a mega construction company...they built everything in Saudi, from the holy sites, to the US military bases back in DesertStorm.

Why not fuck with that shit...instead of the WTC which was mostly unoccupied even at its peak, and just served as landmark + symbolic shit.

From a lets say Jihad perspective...911 would make no sense. (not saying irrational fatwas arent declared) But Islam is a fawkin pragmatic religion, for eg Sharia prefers Colonization by a foreign power, to complete anarchy (Somalian sheikhs in the 19th century used to routinely seek help from the British navy against radicals like the late Mad Mullah).

I don't see how exactly the twin towers symbolized freedom or "decadence." They got their own luxurious structures in those sand nigger countries.

I think the lease on the buildings were up, or some kind of insurance policy was due to be cashed in.. *sniff* Something like that. Then the Powers That Be said... Hold on, I got a way that we can make this More Gooder... It was a slow burn, but they all get their cash. And still living scottfree... Who's the idiot now? They did the bit.

So Saddam and Gaddaffi need to be humiliated and raped to death literally, but Bush gets to live in whatever Illuminati mask-wearing, butt-fucking faggot mansion he lives at. They all committed war crimes or human rights violations of some kind.

"They hate us because they hate our freedoms!!!" That old gag hah? Yes, I'm sure in between praying every 30 minutes they are worried about a fat idiot jerking off to tranny videos... I think it would have been a far better excuse to say "They hate us because they hate uneducated, fat, lazy, leeches on world resources who reject God." Lotta people would love the direction of that show.

G

080224-obamaphoto-vmed-11a.jpg

Thanks for the fashion tips, Abdi...btw I will be droning your nephews in 6-8 years.
THAT’S A PRACTICE BOMB VEST!!!!

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I wanna join Islamic jihad
I just want to kill for God
Praising Allah is the life for me
I'll use pipe bombs, what the fuck
Killing Hebrews brings good luck
Gotta make Khomeini proud of me

Load a car with dynamite and drive into a synagogue without any brakes
Nothing could be better than impaling your intestines on a big, rusty stake
Hand grenades and cattle prods, let's go out and kill for God
I can hear Mohammed calling me

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader

Save it for Sunday night, sport.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
I like to lump them all in like that and act like people agree with all those notions concurrently. I think you just fell short of mentioning "lizard people." I think the no planes theory is entertaining to at least watch the breakdowns of why they think that is the case. NEW YORKERS ALL HEARD THE EXPLOSIONS! Right down here, Building Seven. New York City. CIA don't like this right nah.

Bush ignored the memo, fudda show. It's like when you work in Boston and you wanna get outta your contract so you get fired on purpose... *sniff*

I don't see how exactly the twin towers symbolized freedom or "decadence." They got their own luxurious structures in those sand nigger countries.

I think the lease on the buildings were up, or some kind of insurance policy was due to be cashed in.. *sniff* Something like that. Then the Powers That Be said... Hold on, I got a way that we can make this More Gooder... It was a slow burn, but they all get their cash. And still living scottfree... Who's the idiot now? They did the bit.

So Saddam and Gaddaffi need to be humiliated and raped to death literally, but Bush gets to live in whatever Illuminati mask-wearing, butt-fucking faggot mansion he lives at. They all committed war crimes or human rights violations of some kind.

"They hate us because they hate our freedoms!!!" That old gag hah? Yes, I'm sure in between praying every 30 minutes they are worried about a fat idiot jerking off to tranny videos... I think it would have been a far better excuse to say "They hate us because they hate uneducated, fat, lazy, leeches on world resources who reject God." Lotta people would love the direction of that show.

Ukraine flags on Twitter are the new Freedom Fries.

Osama had been dead for two years before 9-11.

RobertMewler

Mossad got the Arabs to do it:

The opening paragraphs of this intelligence report:

Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation

By Wayne Madsen

British intelligence reported in February 2002 that the Israeli Mossad ran
the Arab hijacker cells that were later blamed by the U.S. government's 9/11
Commission for carrying out the aerial attacks on the World Trade Center and
Pentagon. WMR has received details of the British intelligence report which
was suppressed by the government of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair.

A Mossad unit consisting of six Egyptian- and Yemeni-born Jews infiltrated
"Al Qaeda" cells in Hamburg (the Atta-Mamoun Darkanzali cell), south Florida,
and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates in the months before 9/11. The Mossad
not only infiltrated cells but began to run them and give them specific
orders that would eventually culminate in their being on board four
regularly-scheduled flights originating in Boston, Washington Dulles, and
Newark, New Jersey on 9/11.
The Mossad infiltration team comprised six Israelis, comprising two cells of
three agents, who all received special training at a Mossad base in the Negev
Desert in their future control and handling of the "Al Qaeda" cells. One
Mossad cell traveled to Amsterdam where they submitted to the operational
control of the Mossad's Europe Station, which operates from the El Al complex
at Schiphol International Airport. The three-man Mossad unit then traveled to
Hamburg where it made contact with Mohammed Atta, who believed they were sent
by Osama Bin Laden. In fact, they were sent by Ephraim Halevy, the chief of
Mossad.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
I doubt it required any secret infiltration to usurp control, the Saudi oil money was straight up in on it too. They arguably gained the most from 9/11, no more Iraqi or Libyan oil. Prices jacked up from $1 to $4 a gallon. Got off scot free

RobertMewler

I doubt it required any secret infiltration to usurp control, the Saudi oil money was straight up in on it too. They arguably gained the most from 9/11, no more Iraqi or Libyan oil. Prices jacked up from $1 to $4 a gallon. Got off scot free
Yes, the Saudis were surely complicit as well. Just look at what this gentleman (Mark Dankof) has to say about their role post-9/11:

Kourosh Ziabari: Do you find any connection between the 9/11 attacks and the long-run policies of the United States government in denigrating Iran and endangering its interests in the region? It was after the 9/11 attacks that George W. Bush declared his War on Terror and branded Iran as part of an Axis of Evil. He had devised plans to attack Iran, but his term ended and he couldn’t fulfill his promise of invading Iran. What’s your take on that?

Mark Dankof: American machinations go back to Kermit Roosevelt’s Operation Ajax in 1953. The Islamic Revolution in Iran in 1979 was a response to what the United States had been doing in that country in the previous quarter of a century, among many other things. Since 1979, it is clear that Zionist and American imperial interests were interested in bringing back an Iranian regime that could be controlled by these interests. Bush was demonizing Iran as part of the Axis of Evil, clearly at the behest of the Bankers, the Oil Consortiums, and the PNAC/Zionist crowd. A future preemptive military strike on Iran would meet with the approval of the Oil Consortiums and Saudi Arabia, the Bankers who want to preserve the declining American dollar as the reserve currency of the planet, and Israel’s Likudniks. This is the alliance which is creating trumped up charges about Iran’s nuclear program and their alleged threat to the survivability of the planet. The only people threatening the planet and world peace are the people trying to get this war started. Make no mistake about it.

Source: https://katehon.com/en/news/mark-dankof-israel-and-9-11

The beginning of the article is great, talks all about Lucky Larry and Mossad orchestrating the attacks.