• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How young is too young to hate the severely retarded?

Not bad

Forum Clout
I always hated this guy from my school. Sing Fairytale of New York for me stupid.

20230302_224332.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'd be concerned if a very young child said they "hate" retards, because children don't have enough mental and emotional complexity to properly hate things on their own. "I'm scared of them" would make more sense. Then again, if the kid had a tard sibling or neighbor that wasn't properly leashed then I could understand, there'd be enough direct experience to build real animosity.
If I had to pin a figure on it, I'd say like 10. That seems plenty old to have met enough retards to figure out if you hate them in general. I dunno, I'm fawkin zooted right now trying to break down the appropriateness of childhood tard hate. Maybe I'm the retard.