• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How uncommon was it for radio shows to really fuck with the guests like OnA?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
This Ron and Rez clip made me think it’s probably not very common. I haven’t listened to tons of Stern like I have OnA but the only one I can think of is him asking Ace Freehely (sic) about the band and the fawkin publicist flips out then makes him leave because he was there to talk about some b movie. He’s gotten argumentative but never walked into an interview with the sole intention of fucking with the guest. Only Loveline one I can think of is Kelly Osbourne saying she’s really into war history after Adam says no women are. Adam gets mad and asks, “who made up the Axis powers?” “That’s not a fair question.” Drew was mad at him for antagonizing her.
R&F clip I was listening to:

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Howard never really had the balls to mess with guests, Jackie and sometimes Artie would but Howard needed approval, I remember an interview where the guest told Howard he was “slapped with a yarmulke” and Howard didn’t have the balls to call her out, he just whined about it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Howard never really had the balls to mess with guests, Jackie and sometimes Artie would but Howard needed approval, I remember an interview where the guest told Howard he was “slapped with a yarmulke” and Howard didn’t have the balls to call her out, he just whined about it.

THAT little exchange was the one and only Jaime Pressly, a sweet little southern belle who actually left the Pelican speechless, and didn't care that she offended him at all. Loved her ever since.

Chevy Chase told him off on the phone when he tried to prank him once, flat out telling him he didn't like him. It was very brief but Howard didn't hide at the moment that those words bummed him out. It didn't surprise me he buried the hatchet years later, but I never believed Chevy liked him even after that. His speech to Howard at the wedding, was it, was very cruel and explicit to the point where everyone on the show tried to tell Howard how inappropriate it was, but Howard kept saying he loved it. Strange bastard.

Didn't Ron and Fez mess with Mary Lou Henner? And I know that God awful Mancow fucked with Lou Ferrigno, but that's no loss, as everyone over here knows Lou is a prick.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Jamie Pressly: it was hilarious

It still fucks with him to this day. It's great.

Jackie calls him a Jew bastard and he cringes. Jaime calls him ugly and he seethes in silence like the Worm.

6ce204970a66f20d54faca7fb1674c25.jpg

Forum Clout
Jaime calls him ugly and he seethes in silence like the Worm.

The same thing happened during the infamous Artie/Howard on-air "Bro" fight when Artie called him a Pelican. Artie was a junkie but he had a point: it was OK to make fun of his weight, but God forbid you make one remark about Howard looking like a Goebells propaganda poster.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
The same thing happened during the infamous Artie/Howard on-air "Bro" fight when Artie called him a Pelican. Artie was a junkie but he had a point: it was OK to make fun of his weight, but God forbid you make one remark about Howard looking like a Goebells propaganda poster.

Nothing has ever stopped Hoo Hoo in his tracks worse than that one.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

Also Artie was 100% right with the bro fight. They did a date Artie game on Dana’s birthday. I’d be pissed too. Howard was so transparent with the whole, “I always want to get my bros laid” spiel. Also the chick with the fat fetish had a boyfriend.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
THAT little exchange was the one and only Jaime Pressly, a sweet little southern belle who actually left the Pelican speechless, and didn't care that she offended him at all. Loved her ever since.

Chevy Chase told him off on the phone when he tried to prank him once, flat out telling him he didn't like him. It was very brief but Howard didn't hide at the moment that those words bummed him out. It didn't surprise me he buried the hatchet years later, but I never believed Chevy liked him even after that. His speech to Howard at the wedding, was it, was very cruel and explicit to the point where everyone on the show tried to tell Howard how inappropriate it was, but Howard kept saying he loved it. Strange bastard.

Didn't Ron and Fez mess with Mary Lou Henner? And I know that God awful Mancow fucked with Lou Ferrigno, but that's no loss, as everyone over here knows Lou is a prick.
I remember Robin said she was at the same table as Trump for Howards wedding and Trump was yelling all kinds of shit at Chevy during that weird speech. Trump was all upset - said stuff like “get this guy off, he’s awful! Just terrible! What a loser!”

They only talked about it briefly but it was Chevy telling everyone how him and Howard love to blow each other and have lots of anal sex and it just kept going.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
"Everyone I work with is Jewish" lol.
She did not give a fuck. So much better than the bimbos who told Howard how good looking he is after one of his compliment fishing expeditions.

Sal is a moron, he gets immersed in message board shit and forgets where the line between online troll and employee is. Imagine telling anyone, especially a boss, that the wife he’s so proud of is actually just a horse face gold digger.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I’m still shocked Howard didn’t try to have Sal quietly fired after that. We’ve seen over the years how Howard has the thinnest skin and can’t handle being goofed on.
This wasn’t even goofing, if I said this shit to anyone I would fully expect a punch in the neck. Even worse because it is true. She’s an odd looking bird but as close as Howard could come to a Jamie Presley.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Howard would rarely mess with guests. But he would constantly fuck with celebrities outside of the show. Like sending Stuttering John to some red carpet event to harass the actors and actresses. Or sending John to harass professional athletes or politicians. But Howard would never do it in person and was a huge coward face to face.

Howard would also put callers on the air to insult his guests. Chris Rock was once on the show and Howard said "let's go to the callers" and Chris responded with "here's where I get called a nigger over and over".