How to clean a filthy Milwaukee Brewers hat

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
There was a time around the early 00s where pre-worn hats were all the rage. The rich kids would come to school in these hats that looked like they were passed down from their grandfather, but it's like no dude you bought that shit at Lids this weekend. Then the blacks started wearing flat brims with the sticker and the worn hat fad died.

I'm guessing he's still fixated on that from when he was a cool in-shape Stealthy Geek. Oh there's Patrick Tomlinson and his trademark hat, he never leaves home without it!

Here’s a thought, call me crazy, I dunno but… how about you wear a hat until it gets kinda shitty and then you toss it and buy a new one?

I mean, if your daughter bought it for you and it has tremendous sentimental value I understand but that clearly isn’t the case for ol’ Patso.
The same would apply to a t-shirt that you've had for a decade and no longer fits. Or at least give it to goodwill as homeless and poor people tend to be skinnier that fat hovel owners.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
There was a time around the early 00s where pre-worn hats were all the rage. The rich kids would come to school in these hats that looked like they were passed down from their grandfather, but it's like no dude you bought that shit at Lids this weekend. Then the blacks started wearing flat brims with the sticker and the worn hat fad died.

I'm guessing he's still fixated on that from when he was a cool in-shape Stealthy Geek. Oh there's Patrick Tomlinson and his trademark hat, he never leaves home without it!
I love how we can perfectly dissect his entire thought process behind every little choice he makes. He’s also fat and ugly.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Makes sense since his taste in everything he thinks is cool seems stuck around ~2000