how old is my daughter i've never seen...?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1656775421821.png

Also ^ isn't a comment on abortion, he's disgusted at black people

fuckin population control racist

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
View attachment 51546

Also ^ isn't a comment on abortion, he's disgusted at black people

fuckin population control racist
Why does a 10 year old girl need an abortion? Think there’s a much bigger problem you’re ignoring here. Then again this crowd has somehow normalized the phrase “trans kids” as in 5 year olds claiming to be transgender and parents going along with it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Odd how the news story is about the abortion over the fact she was raped/molested and who was behind that.
Might be a case of incest, those in the media kept claiming majority of abortions are needed for pregnancy health issues, incest and rape yet those cases only make up under 15%. Now they can say SEE! INCEST! ITS COMMON! WE TOLD YOU IT WAS! NEVER QUESTION WHAT WE TELL YOU!

BudDickman

This story sounded like bullshit, and sure enough it is:

An Ohio doctor assumed that it would be more difficult to get an abortion in Ohio and referred the family to an Indiana abortion doctor. The state of Ohio didn't actually prevent a 10-year-old rape victim from getting an abortion, because they didn't even try to do it there.

I'm not saying that banning abortions after six weeks isn't stupid, but these faggots can't even wait for something like this to actually happen and have to misrepresent a situation to make it seem like it did.