• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How “nationally-recognized online threat hunter” Jackie Singh unmasked John Ribney

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Using her world-renowned threat hunting skills (googling), through some series of searches she found this:

IMG_0174.jpeg

A search result from notoriously inaccurate scam website Instant Checkmate with “John Gibney” in the header and “[email protected]” in the index.

When you click the link, you get a bunch of possible John Gibneys but with all the contact info blurred. You have to pay that shit website money to unblur it. That search result makes it unclear whether “[email protected]” is even associated with any John Gibneys. It could have just been something on a sidebar or suggested section when the page was indexed by Google.

Now, maybe she used her maxed out BofA credit card to pay for a month of Instant Checkmate, but I have a feeling Jackie just skipped straight ahead to the next part:

On the assumption that only one single person in history has used the username “Quasi101,” and/or without verifying that such username/email is even linked to a John Gibney, she goes ahead and searches his name on Google.

IMG_0175.jpeg

Must be him, right!? Never mind that there are dozens of John Gibneys in the US, the first result must be it.

So, to sum it all up:
1) Jackie relies on an ambiguous google search result to link “[email protected]” to a John Gibney.
2) Jackie assumes that “Quasi101” couldn’t possibly be an online identity used by more than one person.
3) Jackie disregards that there are multiple John Gibneys residing in the US and assumes that the most well-known John Gibney is the one she’s looking for.
4) Despite all of these loose holes and inconsistencies, Jackie goes full Jihad on Twitter making dangerously defamatory statements about a federal judge and his son, and aids Fatrick in submitting a court motion with the same defamatory statements.
5) With her 50 IQ ape brain, she randomly decides to declare that @captain_kamala has undergone a race change, is John Gibney’s wife, and starts stalking Mrs. Ribney’s Facebook and defaming her on Twitter as well. This is despite the fact that captain_kamala been doxxed before and regularly posts photos of herself on here.

Nice “online threat hunting” skills, you street-shitting cybersecurity RETARD.

IMG_0177.jpeg

Last edited:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Jackie's problem is that she's an insane narcissist. Patrick reads half a paragraph of a news story and considers himself an expert on the issue. Jackie spends 2 minutes on Google and believes that she's cracked the case. Any crackpot idea that enters her head must, ergo, be a stroke of brilliance.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Other felonious activities of John "Quasi101" Gibney:

-Currently trying to raise money for legal fees by selling his precious Zootopia funkpop on Ebay:
1692974444137.png

Struggling with FFVIII 14 years ago:
1692974566984.png

Being all Fawkin in with reviewing Inuyasha fanfiction:

Modding the Sims 2:

Monitoring the London, Ontario, Canada police and fire scanner forum:
1692974834232.png

Conclusion:
Quasi101 is a girl (sims, fanfiction, deviantart), 20s-30s in age, living in Canada. @piggytomlinson you're welcome, I'll DM you my western union information so you can render payment for my OSINT work.