• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much would you pay for a 1 hour Ade interview?

What would you pay?

• Total voters

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Could be for NPS or preferably Josiah or @SpaceEdge would do it. You have to be willing to use gofundme or patreon or something like that, otherwise don’t vote.

Serious replies only, I want her to know a realistic estimate of what she should expect. She would have to agree to answer questions about her time with Rick with almost nothing off the table besides intimate sexual details and stuff like that. I also wouldn’t expect her to talk about anything that happened in her life after the divorce and custody arrangements if she doesn’t want to. And the interviewer will be respectful of her and her family at all times.

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
20 with the funko pop thrown in for a regular interview. Definitely would pay 50 or more for her to giggle like a mean girl and mock his sexual prowess and have that on the record. Would even throw a tenner at @captain_kamala if she got in and they just had a girl's talk about asshole babydicked exes for a bit.
I think having @captain_kamala as the interviewer would be a great bit but then we’d have to raise money for her too, I assume

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I'm good for a hundred assuming she only gets paid after a satisfactory interview. I'm afraid you would just get a bunch of giggly nonanswers if there aren't conditions. It has to be lengthy, too. Like a 2 hour commitment at least.
I think we’d have to give her at least part of it up front to show good faith. I’d be good with adding conditions for the rest.

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
The interviewer has to be good. Josiah sounds too nasally, boyish, and monotone -- you need someone who can charm a woman into giving it all up. From what I've seen of the roster, you boys do not have the chops. Like that idiot who called the pizza place or the moron who went to Hooli's, there is very little charm showing.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I know she's an impoverished hick judging by all her yard sales but I honestly don't think she'd agree to do it, even if it was for quite a bit of money. She'd know better than most what a lunatic Patrick is and there's every chance the fat fuck would try to sue her for defamation if she revealed anything remotely embarrassing about him.

Still definitely worth trying though. An interview with her could potentially even top the Josiah tapes.

Last edited: