• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much do you masturbate?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Be honest.

I feel like I’ve committed some huge betrayal when I do it. I’m not starting another theological debate though, that’s just my personal belief.

Anyway, what’s your numbers gang?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Sir, this is a pro semen retention forum. Kindly refrain from such vulgar lines of inquiry.

It only that were true.

When I get the urge I actually treat it like I’m in a battle. A real physical battle, the enemy is some kind of amorphous pervert loser fat guy like @Jenna or tiny rude nerd like @Turry Fawks and I kill them with my bare hands by winning (not rubbing one out)

It works.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've been over this, but most days I bust two loads before I even get up and I can't sleep without blowing a load either. I'm prepared to bust a load at all times. I've definitely had rainy days with nothing going on where I'm hitting double digits and my jizz is basically clear by the end. I got a lot of cum in my nuts and a high sex drive. If I don't get the poison out I'm a genuinely dangerous person.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
When I get the urge I actually treat it like I’m in a battle. A real physical battle, the enemy is some kind of amorphous pervert loser fat guy like @Jenna or tiny rude nerd like @Turry Fawks and I kill them with my bare hands by winning (not rubbing one out)

It works.
A bad week, 5-8 times.
So when things are tough you're pounding off to @Turry Fawks and @Jenna every day and twice on Sunday?

edit - seriously one of the most confusing things ever typed on here

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
He’s going to start posting photos of him doing, is that he? Dirty bastard

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
"why not just going on a date, and actually having sex with a woman?"

why would i want someone else involved in this ?!