• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

How much did Joe pay to get this tweeted?

High praise from a well-known music aficionado
Screenshot 2022-05-01 at 12.44.24.jpg

Jizz

The fish and chips aren't looking too good for an irish pub. Defenetly not up to the standards of a place like FH Riley's. I would stick to the turkey sub brother joe!

9vJrXeF.jpg

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
The fish and chips aren't looking too good for an irish pub. Defenetly not up to the standards of a place like FH Riley's. I would stick to the turkey sub brother joe!

9vJrXeF.jpg

Awful

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

9vJrXeF.jpg

They were cooked in dirty grease

Which boomer dolt from the band made that ad in microsoft paint? I can see them now sitting on a dining room chair at their 2005 dell, 'honey, how do I attach a picture to an email!?."

Joe. Joe is the boomer dolt. I'm surprised he didn't crow about his graphic design skills.

Ladies and germs, if you're not in the entertainment industry this post may not apply to you, so please bear with me while I take a moment to send a sincere F YOU to these adver-TEASING cucks that want to charge $300 to push some pixels around a computer. I'm so F'ING fed UP with everybody trying to separate us hard working common men from their wallet. You don't need Adobe Elements Photoshop to create a high quality flyer to promote your gigs.

Your UNCLE JOE is going to let you in on a little known trade secret. Microsoft Paint can do 90% of what Adobe can do, and everybody already has it on their home computer!! Click on the Windows 10 logo (or apple logo if youre using a mac), and type PAINT. Background design, typesetting, and fonts are all right there without the condescending looks from some LIBERAL college student that things he knows better because his daddy paid for 8 years of an ungraduate degree. Just click save when you're done, save it as PNG file (another helpful tip from UNCLE JOE), and print it yourself at home.

You can use the money you saved to buy me a Guinness at O'Happy Hour this Wednesday afternoon at Belfast At Belmont, 647 Wintergreen Ave, Elmont NY from 5-6 pm.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
High praise from a well-known music aficionado

"There's nobody better at this."

If he means slouching around Long Island your whole life, living off your little brother's talent, hiding in the basement, complaining on social media about all the teens that can play solos note-for-note, and later shitting it up on stage with your mantits and armpits hanging out of your muscle shirt and tapping out Phil Collins' most famous drum breakdown on a mic while being unable to see your own shoes, then yes. There's nobody better.

Joe is the king and he deserves every one of those hard earned decks of Trump playing cards and COMP'd afternoons by the Motel 6 pool in podunk Virginia.