• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many votes will Harris get in Nov? Biden got 81 million.

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
lol, this thread will NOT age well...and not in the way you could ever imagine

pumping iron.gif

Tim Walz's Retarded Son

That's my dad!
lol, this thread will NOT age well...and not in the way you could ever imagine

View attachment 213366

Lol oh WON'T IT

Fuck you faggot go pretend to have friends and pretend to doxx me again. You're a slow-talking, lisping mongoloid from some shit hole our country barely considers a legitimate country.

How's it feel to be the weird brown weirdo in a white world?
How's it feel to know we all think you're sub-human? Something ancient and undeveloped?

Nigger.

Mustard's affectation

God I'm horny
She's shit and I don't want her to be president but it seems like Trump supporters don't realize how unliked he is by so many. Niggala could very easily win a fair election.
Basically the majority of voters have the most superficial level of analysis possible, they basically want another Biden but not an NPC frozen on stage, Kamala isn't gonna do that and no one is gonna think critically beyond that, but they definitely don't want another Trump term boom Kamala wins