• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

How many men have been raped by chicks?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
I was once fucking around with a fundie religious girl who I knew was against abortion and birth control pills, and so I was super strict with condom usage with her (and made it clearly known that no condom == no sex).

So we're fucking in a motel room, and I cum while wearing a condom, toss it away, and then kinda post-sex cuddle with her, with her lying on top of me. She starts making out with me hard, and my dick starts gets hard, and before I have a chance to grab and put another condom on, while kissing me really hard she suddenly slipped my dick inside her without asking. I feel it and go "wait, did you just put it inside?!" and she says "it's fine, I'm just sticking it in a little. I'm not going to let you cum inside me", despite the fact that my dick still had sperm leftover on and in it.

I don't know if I'd call it "rape", but I did feel pretty violated at the time. Thankfully her heathen beliefs ensured that god was on my side and I didn't end up an accidental father.

G

I was once fucking around with a fundie religious girl who I knew was against abortion and birth control pills, and so I was super strict with condom usage with her (and made it clearly known that no condom == no sex).

So we're fucking in a motel room, and I cum while wearing a condom, toss it away, and then kinda post-sex cuddle with her, with her lying on top of me. She starts making out with me hard, and my dick starts gets hard, and before I have a chance to grab and put another condom on, while kissing me really hard she suddenly slipped my dick inside her without asking. I feel it and go "wait, did you just put it inside?!" and she says "it's fine, I'm just sticking it in a little. I'm not going to let you cum inside me", despite the fact that my dick still had sperm leftover on and in it.

I don't know if I'd call it "rape", but I did feel pretty violated at the time. Thankfully her heathen beliefs ensured that god was on my side and I didn't end up an accidental father.
What a stupid fucking bitch. Women have done that to me too. Dumb cunts.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

viGODa

My one buddy found out that his super weird ex used to poke holes in his condoms. They have two kids and I hate to say it but neither of then are really good parents. They aren't terrible parents either but they're both just extremely stupid to the point that they shouldn't have kids. Like, I can't even describe how stupid these people are. Certain important things just never cross their minds. He's one of the funniest people I know but he's dumb as shit. I love the kids but they're just going to grow up to be ugly dumbasses too.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
What a stupid fucking bitch. Women have done that to me too. Dumb cunts.
Look, she was the same one who stalked me a little and called every member of my family when I broke up with her not long after. She would have had a lot to benefit from having a permanent attachment to me.

Given all that and the fact she was college educated in an engineering field, let's just say I have my doubts about whether it was an ignorant "accident" on her part.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
My buddy passed out at a party and woke up to a weird drunk horse girl riding him. When the chick's boyfriend found out he came up to my buddy all upset and was like "did you kiss her?" Lol.

I used to have long curly hair and random women of all ages would just randomly touch it all the time. I feel like if guys did that to women it would be a problem. Since I cut my hair I haven't had some random old lady pet my head at the grocery store and I kind of miss it.
That happened to my buddy once sans the boyfriend part. He got really sensitive when I made a joke about it so I dropped it. Same with the hair thing for me and old ladies tend to be really handsy (in a non sexual way) at work from time to time. It’s moderately uncomfortable but it’s whatever. My coworker and I were laughing about how it wouldn’t last long if it was an older guy and a young female. You really shouldn’t be hugging people at work but they’re usually nice so it’s whatever.

It happened to me once. A girl I'd met once before invited me over to her friend's house so I went over but there's nobody else there. We chill for a bit and eventually she offers me "weed" but I am convinced it wasn't weed or if it was it had something else in it. Everything after that I don't remember but I do remember tripping out and thinking I was trapped in a machine and the walls were talking to me. I used to smoke a bunch and that had never happened before but it did happen again after, though only when the shit we smoked came from her. I spoke to her about it the next day and she apologised and insisted that she wouldn't have done anything if she knew. Whatever. Anyway I'll probably get dragged for it here but I've never told anybody about it before

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
That's what makes us men
1679444165258.jpeg