How many did we lose?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
For what it's worth Pat is still the worst out of them. Paul pedo has a customer relationship job in a truck company, MM is drawing and making "art". The only thing stopping Pat from making a Patron account is probably tax reason, or the risk of getting investigated

I'll definitely shoulder some blame here. Have to admit I've lost some of my fire the last week. Not sure exactly what it is. Combination of many of different things. Everyone here who has stuck with all this and knows all these retarded jokes is a top class brotherman. I really do believe we are the funniest people left on an exponentially increasing faggot of a planet. We are still hilarious.

It's the shit surrounding us. Not only does it provide no content but it is honestly enraging to the point that it is unhealthy to absorb too much. Seriously all of it. Pat's frivolous perjuring lawsuit and everything about him is just exhausting and infuriating. The fact he is just farting into his couch collecting all this gov't money makes me think how many people like him are out there? MM Schill. Paul Wiemer. Fuck these people. It's depressing to know they exist.

All the atrocities, poverty, hunger in the world and this fat fuck is just burning money, wasting manpower and resources because he's a fat faggot. The stupid court system showing how fucked up everything is. It's absolutely terrible. Mr. "progressive liberal" is literally trying to get laws into place to control speech online. The entertainment is great but sometimes I need a break.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
The only thing stopping Pat from making a Patron account is probably tax reason, or the risk of getting investigated

He worded this in such a way as to allow for many fat technicalities, so we'll see.

A50-CEA50-79-A3-444-A-8102-7-C6-ECEDAE683.jpg

Working for Pat is the weirdest job I've ever had.

Convict Wyzz

Enthusiastic about rape
Not saying you should leave but what even keeps you here? You seem too emotional to be just trolling. Maybe your patfaggyish obsession with this place is based on an issue you need to work out?

Hilarious that he criticizes covidcumia for getting too emotionally invested in his texts with Pat yet he can't stop coming back to a forum full of people he "unironically hates". He wants everyone to exclusively focus on Joe even though his udders were milked dry long ago. I doubt this retard was even on the old sub and is probably sad he missed out on the glory days. Friendless little faggot just longs for a time he was never even a part of.