How many did we lose?

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
How many brothermen did we lose with this latest move? Something feels off every since we've been here. A lot of the creative types who made the amazing artwork and videos don't seem to have followed over. It's a real drag because occasionally when not busting on Fatty and MooMoo I liked to see their deviant art and watch the funny videos they would make/bring to our attention. Are we under 100 REAL members here?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
dumb, unfunny patfags and unemployed incels are all that's left

do we really need daily updates on pat's # of twitter followers?

do we really need 50,000 utterly retarded posts about Jewish conspiracies?

no. but the gimps here need the online validation more than Pat

this became a clubhouse & circlejerk for the biggest losers on the planet

I unironically hate all of you

Raymond

You will never see my penis

Not saying you should leave but what even keeps you here? You seem too emotional to be just trolling. Maybe your patfaggyish obsession with this place is based on an issue you need to work out?

CunfFucker

#1 Poo Dick

Pretends to be a massive drug addict that gets SO MUCH PUSSY OMFG WHAT A REBEL

Calls everyone unemployed, when I admit that I rent shitbox apartments and steals from landlords like a nigger.

Claims to have gay university degrees while also having the same job as Anthony Cumia.

Still SEETHING for years now that everyone knows I'm some sort of mixed race mutt while with a horrendously burnt baby dick, while also displaying this unwarranted faggy British pride when I'm not even White.

Fair+talk+there+are+very+white+turkish+people+_f0c17905b1999cf4a4cf2b48599f3ae2.jpg

TEE HEE

Last edited:
G

I still don’t understand why this forum is still under new.onaforums or why the old one doesn’t just redirect here.
Yeah I just happened to see the link here buried on page 8 of some thread on the other temp forum. Maybe eventually it will just redirect to here

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Not saying you should leave but what even keeps you here? You seem too emotional to be just trolling. Maybe your patfaggyish obsession with this place is based on an issue you need to work out?
Don't let the door hit his pajeet(or whatever poodick is called in Pakistan) when he leave am I right gang

Ho ho he ho, my sides, folks.

War hero Joe and Pulitzer Pat win again.

This new place blows more baby dick than Opie and Brother Wease combined.

G

I'll definitely shoulder some blame here. Have to admit I've lost some of my fire the last week. Not sure exactly what it is. Combination of many of different things. Everyone here who has stuck with all this and knows all these retarded jokes is a top class brotherman. I really do believe we are the funniest people left on an exponentially increasing faggot of a planet. We are still hilarious.

It's the shit surrounding us. Not only does it provide no content but it is honestly enraging to the point that it is unhealthy to absorb too much. Seriously all of it. Pat's frivolous perjuring lawsuit and everything about him is just exhausting and infuriating. The fact he is just farting into his couch collecting all this gov't money makes me think how many people like him are out there? MM Schill. Paul Wiemer. Fuck these people. It's depressing to know they exist.

All the atrocities, poverty, hunger in the world and this fat fuck is just burning money, wasting manpower and resources because he's a fat faggot. The stupid court system showing how fucked up everything is. It's absolutely terrible. Mr. "progressive liberal" is literally trying to get laws into place to control speech online. The entertainment is great but sometimes I need a break.