• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long until Jim has to have a talk with "Nikki" about cutting spending

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Haven’t they been together for a while now? The conversation has probably already happened and Chad Allen probably told him to fuck off, especially since their whole relationship was based on Norton being a paypig simp.

I’m sure the Chad forced him to take out a hefty life insurance policy too. Smart move

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
This guy has some expensive tastes and Jim ain't pulling in the same money as he was back during the Opie and Anthony years. And will "Nikki" ram his fist into the worm's face when he confronts him?

Jim really thinks Sven is good looking Jesus, it is like the hoarders who can't see their messy homes

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
PREP is taken by people getting fucked. So no, Norton is the bottom in this relationship. Taking a 13" viking longsword nightly.
The position is this,

Alan is laying down on his back and grabbing Nortons hips while Norton humps his face, both of Nortons hands are just grabbing Alans head and Alans fucking cock is just lazily in Jims mouth.

And he will tell you he isn’t gay.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Jim worryingly shifts his eyes from his new “wife” to the credit card charges he got in the mail today. He wonders if he should speak up, but rubs the side of his face, remembering the talk he had with “her” about “her” drinking. Jim still can’t chew on that side.
“She’s so fucking brut-beautiful, I cannot bring up these charges to her…” He whimpers to himself.
Somehow the mighty viking picks up something is wrong.
Cracking those massive man knuckles, “she” says, “Komikermann, hva er galt? Det virker som om du vil snakke om.....noe...” to which makes Jim jump.
“N..Nothing dear, I’m j..just paying the bills…” He attempts a smile and waves the bill in the air. His viking “wife” chuckles at this, as “she” slams a beer down, then crushes the can on “her” mighty forehead.
With a loud belch in Jim’s face, “she” grabs his face to push him to the side to grab his wallet.
“Komikermann, jeg kommer til å kjøpe miniskjørt og mange mange glidemidler til når jeg knuller den svarte mannen i gangen. Jeg vil ikke se deg her når jeg kommer tilbake..” “She” rubs “her” thumb up and down her two fingers, “Tjen de pengene, ellers kaster jeg hodet ditt i den jævla veggen. Forstå meg, morsom mann?!”

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
The position is this,

Alan is laying down on his back and grabbing Nortons hips while Norton humps his face, both of Nortons hands are just grabbing Alans head and Alans fucking cock is just lazily in Jims mouth.

And he will tell you he isn’t gay.
This is the type of insight we rely on our LGBTQIA+ brothermen for