• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"How Joe Rogan ruined comedy"

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Every single guy in that video has fallen so far.

Rogan was a harmless meathead who just liked doing a podcast, which became popular because he was smart enough to start early. Then he got Spotify money and now he's not hiding how full of shit he really is.

Tom Segura was funny once. Now he's a contentious pillock who thinks because he's gone from diabetes fat to Dad fat with a decent bank account that he is above everyone. If your Texas neighbours knew your lineage, you fake white fuck, you'd be dragged behind a pick em up truck before nightfall.

Kreischer... Has always sucked.

Shane is starting to buy into that self flagellating.

Schaub is too focused on trugg Walgin' that he dun eben madder, b. And possibly knocked up Whitney Cummings - I'm not even starting on that one.

Not one redeemable cunt among them. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll finish each other off like the end of "The Mist" remake.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I'm fascinated by Shane's sketch show. He seems to have found a way to make it mainstream-friendly and funny at the same time.
Somehow it is bland enough to garner a multi-million following but also somewhat funny enough that you can watch 3-4 clips in a row.
So he has that above the others.
I like Shane but didn’t like those sketches. I thought they came off as being overly desperate to get a TV deal. Also Tim Dillon isn’t great but he’s a genius compared to the other fags in the thumbnail.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
There are probably 4 people alive today with any right to do standup
I’m 47 and UK so my sense of humour will be wildly different from a lot of fuckers on this board and the cunts I’ve found funny you may not of heard of but there’s very few funny comedians nowadays. I’m sick of BBC and channel 4 trying to ram this squinty eyed street shitty on everyone. Fucking SNL isn’t funny, most cunts on it aren’t or never were. I bought a four dvd box set on sale here and the only thing I found funny was Norm McDonald.
I hope my sister hasn’t bought me a box set of the young ones for Christmas again this year. I’ve fucking thrown three out

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I’m 47 and UK so my sense of humour will be wildly different from a lot of fuckers on this board and the cunts I’ve found funny you may not of heard of but there’s very few funny comedians nowadays. I’m sick of BBC and channel 4 trying to ram this squinty eyed street shitty on everyone. Fucking SNL isn’t funny, most cunts on it aren’t or never were. I bought a four dvd box set on sale here and the only thing I found funny was Norm McDonald.
I hope my sister hasn’t bought me a box set of the young ones for Christmas again this year. I’ve fucking thrown three out
I think it’s widely known at this point that SNL is on life support. Seems like nobody event wants to do it anymore besides faggy theater kids. There was some controversy a while ago where they hired guys that were the sons of SNL producers. To me that proves they really don’t have many people to pick from anymore.

Also, they apparently don’t pay THAT much and it’s a lot of work plus you have the added stress of being recognized in public every day whereas some cast members were most likely borderline anonymous before joining. The vast majority of standups are perpetual man/womanchildren who don’t want real responsibilities and aspire to do nothing during the day and doshows at night.

And now that comedy is in such a bad state it seems like being on the show no longer guarantees a good career. Plus who would want to join after the Shane situation anyway? They’re more political than they’ve ever been.

Forum Clout
SNL used to be a direct pipeline to a movie deal or a series because Lorne would grease the palms to make that happen (while taking a disgusting cut of the profits, to be sure). Now, since maybe Kristen Wiig if not further back, he doesn’t seem to have the drive to make that happen anymore. He’s old as fuck and treats the show as a hobby, and who in their right mind would consider an 80 year old the best judge of comedy anyway?

Couple that with the fact that there are more avenues for comedians to make a name for themselves (UCB, podcasts, online videos, Patreon, blah blah blah) and you start to see how useless SNL is to anyone other than left-leaning boomers who need their political opinions parroted back at them.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Jimmy Carr thinks it's reasonable to teach stand up in school because of "transferable skills"?

Yuuuuuuck. :image_9248:

Every IT faggot I know thinks everyone should be taught how to code because of the same autistic need to explain their own lives.