How it started vs how it's going

G

The best thing to come out of all of this other than Mr. Snyder’s enormous beer can (Congrats again, Ade) is this literally enormous retard getting us out from under Reddit’s faggotry.

Funny thing other than Patricia’s blog about nearly killing himself is how it was more than likely the Bovine who dropped the hammer on our little incel baby child sub not him.

Regardless, this shit isn’t even a Nikki pubic hair even close to being over. And it’s not about forcing you to suicide Fagtrick (because I know you Illegally lurk here), it’s about that part where you delete your hate filled account, learn to love your daughter and give up fighting a fight that has no endgame.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/0511526f-934a-4828-82f8-fab4e819384a[/URL]

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"They will be identified and sent to prison"

what, me worry?
020000710.jpg

RobertMewler

The best thing to come out of all of this other than Mr. Snyder’s enormous beer can (Congrats again, Ade) is this literally enormous retard getting us out from under Reddit’s faggotry.

Funny thing other than Patricia’s blog about nearly killing himself is how it was more than likely the Bovine who dropped the hammer on our little incel baby child sub not him.

Regardless, this shit isn’t even a Nikki pubic hair even close to being over. And it’s not about forcing you to suicide Fagtrick (because I know you Illegally lurk here), it’s about that part where you delete your hate filled account, learn to love your daughter and give up fighting a fight that has no endgame.

I'll settle for a suicide.