How is he still this deluded?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Aside from that his show stinks and is still way better than anything Opie has produced since 2014. I don't even listen to Ant but he can not be worse than Opie from an entertainment perspective. I don't think Opie is doing himself any favors with these livestreams. He is god awful. Just long boring droning on about himself and boring shit that NOBODY wants to fucking hear. It is honestly one of the worst things my ears have ever heard.
The Opecasts have always been terrible but I'd rather watch them than TACS, to be honest witcha. It's just a dude in front of a camera talking about banal shit he and his donators want to talk about. It's nowhere near as bizarre as the mismanaged clownshow that is Compound Media. It's a Scorch tier production with all the joy and personality sucked out of it. Aggressively and obnoxiously unfunny. Watching AntH hahaholeeshit, mug at the camera and do his now 40-year-old impressions in front of an awful greenscreen, with terrible co-stars isn't just boring, it's sad and unsettling to boot. At least Opie looks like he's having some fun rambling about his boomer concerns, AntH always looks shifty and pained, like he's a trained monkey forced to do a dance.

Mimi Beardsley

She’s a real cock softener.
IMG_8115.jpeg

Did the Opster choose this look or is this the picture of someone with early onset dementia?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Yeah dude Nana is a literal kid fucker, but he said a couple of funny things a few years ago, so somehow he gets a pass. It's bullshit.

Opie's biggest crime is not accepting the fact that he isn't funny. He's a broadcaster - that's his gift. But he wanted the laughter and attention that Nana and Norton were getting, which led to some cringey, douchey moments. I accept that.

But that's 100% better than someone not only admitting that they would go as low as 13, but also getting pissed off because nobody else would say the same thing.

Fuck Nana.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
"If you don't moralfag over Nana every time Opie's unfunniness is mentioned, you're with the terrorists."
You're angry because someone is daring to criticize a pedophile who hasn't bothered to be funny I'm 10 years, and now grifts as a fake conservative. Don't complicate it.

Nice getting angry over a 2.5 year old comment, stupid

Single Action Army

You're angry because someone is daring to criticize a pedophile who hasn't bothered to be funny I'm 10 years, and now grifts as a fake conservative. Don't complicate it.

Nice getting angry over a 2.5 year old comment, stupid

And you've held onto the exact same level of womanly indignation that whole time?

Single Action Army

You replied to a 2.5 year old post, running to defend a fake White / fake conservative pedophile. I replied to your reply.

I know that you are a Cumia fan, but come on. It's really not that complicated.

Thinking hating Opie means you can't hate a gay arab pedophile too is a litmus test like how niggers cannot answer the breakfast question.
Btw change your smoke alarm battery.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Thinking hating Opie means you can't hate a gay arab pedophile too is a litmus test like how niggers cannot answer the breakfast question.
Btw change your smoke alarm battery.
Then why get so pissy about someone saying fuck that piece of shit in the first place? Overreaction is definitely black person behavior.

I don't care if you don't like Opie. Honestly all 3 of them are pieces of shit for different reasons - I just don't like how people pretend that Cumia somehow isn't because he was funny 10 years ago.

Again, really not that complicated.

Now that you went all Worldstar over a 2.5 year old post ( to be fair, that's usually the age where Cumia notices something as well), is the matter closed?

Single Action Army

Then why get so pissy about someone saying fuck that piece of shit in the first place? Overreaction is definitely black person behavior.

I don't care if you don't like Opie. Honestly all 3 of them are pieces of shit for different reasons - I just don't like how people pretend that Cumia somehow isn't because he was funny 10 years ago.

Again, really not that complicated.

Now that you went all Worldstar over a 2.5 year old post ( to be fair, that's usually the age where Cumia notices something as well), is the matter closed?

:brothaman_sm: You really need to calm down