How is he still this deluded?

G

I still hate Opie more, although I recognize how much of a ghoul Nana is.

To me; it's almost as if Patrick and Opie are one in the same, except Opie was WAAY luckier in life.
I agree, I’m not going along with the fucking bit. Opie fucking sucks.

Anthony sucks too but at least he can say something somewhat funny every now and then. His LOS appearances aren’t completely terrible.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I still hate Opie more, although I recognize how much of a ghoul Nana is.

To me; it's almost as if Patrick and Opie are one in the same, except Opie was WAAY luckier in life.
Lucky or not Opie never got his family involved for petty internet points,and he kept multi retards and undesirables employed for years, wherein pat just take

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
People praising Nana over Opie? Fuckin gross, go fuck yourselves. Im still team Opie.
Yeah dude Nana is a literal kid fucker, but he said a couple of funny things a few years ago, so somehow he gets a pass. It's bullshit.

Opie's biggest crime is not accepting the fact that he isn't funny. He's a broadcaster - that's his gift. But he wanted the laughter and attention that Nana and Norton were getting, which led to some cringey, douchey moments. I accept that.

But that's 100% better than someone not only admitting that they would go as low as 13, but also getting pissed off because nobody else would say the same thing.

Fuck Nana.

G

Obviously Opie is the better man than Nana who deserves far more respect. That shouldn't be a question. I'm not perfect and think its important to forgive people, but Nana is just a real piece of shit who keeps doubling down on his degenerate lifestyle. He WAS funny, yeah. He's not even that anymore. He's weak, he's out of control, and he's become an embarrassment to himself and everybody around him.

Aside from that his show stinks and is still way better than anything Opie has produced since 2014. I don't even listen to Ant but he can not be worse than Opie from an entertainment perspective. I don't think Opie is doing himself any favors with these livestreams. He is god awful. Just long boring droning on about himself and boring shit that NOBODY wants to fucking hear. It is honestly one of the worst things my ears have ever heard.

Snake

Yeah dude Nana is a literal kid fucker, but he said a couple of funny things a few years ago, so somehow he gets a pass. It's bullshit.

Opie's biggest crime is not accepting the fact that he isn't funny. He's a broadcaster - that's his gift. But he wanted the laughter and attention that Nana and Norton were getting, which led to some cringey, douchey moments. I accept that.

But that's 100% better than someone not only admitting that they would go as low as 13, but also getting pissed off because nobody else would say the same thing.

Fuck Nana.
I clearly remember catching so much shit bringing this exact point up on the Reddit before it turned on him. All those faggots moved on to Youtube comments.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I get why people say fuck Opie, but I don't get the argument, "well at least Nana and J&S are better." Opie's not even trying, he's basically doing a vlog, and the argument is that other people are better? So what?

Right now I'm listening to the 04-01-2009 episode of O&A with Bill Burr, and it's basically Anthony taking the reins of the show with Don King holding court. Anthony's the only guy holding his own and getting in a word edgewise. Look at what happened to him since 2014. It's the biggest fall from grace since Chris Benoit. Ron Bennington was totally right about him, but Nana couldn't take it to heart.