• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

how in the fuck can anyone sincerely enjoy joey diaz

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Joe Rogan should apologize for having these awful comedians fail upwards due to his influence
Joe said he's the funniest mfer on earth, don't think i ever laugh at anything he said. Don't think that "blue cheese wings or go fuck your mother" is that funny tbchwy, it's just random retarded shit said in a loud voice, which is on par with stool humping

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
On my mudda Joe Rogan, this Dummy Gaynuts prick had me pegged

62pibvvlf3t21.jpg

bombvest

LET ME TELL YOU JOE ROGAN *NOSE SLURP* I WAS SNORTING COKE OFF THE ASS CRACK OF NONE OTHER THAN WHITNEY HOUSTON AND *NOSE SLURP* THEN IN COMES RICKY MARTIN'S LIMOUSINE RIGHT THERE IN MY LIVING ROOM JOE ROGAN I SWEAR. HE WANTED MDMA AND POPPERS, SO I GOT ON MY MAGIC CARPET AND FLEW TO MAROON BELLS, UHH ITS SO BEAUTIFUL MAROON BELLS COLORADO AND *NOSE SLURP* SO I PUT MY THUMB OUT TO HITCHHIKE AND WHO PICKS ME UP? FUCKING JACK NICHOLSON FUCKING ICONIC MAN THE 70'S WERE GREAT JOE ROGAN *NOSE SLURP*

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Sincerely enjoy him? That's a tough one, man.
Enjoy him like a side character in a B mafia flick? Sure, in small doses.
I cannot imagine listening to his podcast all the way through, let alone regularly.

G

I don't have mutant children with crab hands.
Crab hands? LOL now they're not just fat they're claws, fucking niggers and their lower evolution existence. I love when I see the little niglets with their heads that lean back and their sway backs or even better these low IQ abominations right from the nigger creation plant.
d303e74b5b9c810cb4989f303e68fb22.jpeg