• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

how I couldve made my life go way better...

G

1) never touched drugs (alcohol okay)
2) taken up a recreational sport in high school
3) gone to college right away
4) not cheated on my gf, but taken a "break" with her for 6 months, and then fucked all the asian pussy I could to get it out of my system, then gotten back together with her lol

yeah... then my life would be perfect...

G

Yup. You have a well paying job and you have sex which is good because you're a sex guy. What's not to love, Dougie? I wish for your sake you'd stop with the booze but I'm not preachy like that.
I have le sex but it's with average women (or hot asian women... but that's still not the equivalent of hot white women... sorry to the people with asian girlfriends on his board. I'm envious of your contentness with that shit).
Don't get me wrong... sex is REALLY good when it's with random women. But the worst thing ever is a "friends with benefits"... it just creates feelings of nihilism and depression in me. Yet I'm such an emotional loser that I can never just completely abandon a chick... I'll fuck her and then stay instagram friends with her forever.

Lol you know how on insta you can share stories with "close friends"? I get close friends stories shared with me from chicks I've had 1 night stands with... so funny/sad how they consider me a close friend just coz I literally knew them for 1 night.

Anyway yeah I am definitely very privileged in a lot of aspects. But I really wish I had something most people have, and that's a close male friend. No homo. I wanna go out and just do crazy shit with a guy. Chicks dont like doing that... they just wanna do gay boring shit like netflix.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
I have le sex but it's with average women (or hot asian women... but that's still not the equivalent of hot white women... sorry to the people with asian girlfriends on his board. I'm envious of your contentness with that shit).
Don't get me wrong... sex is REALLY good when it's with random women. But the worst thing ever is a "friends with benefits"... it just creates feelings of nihilism and depression in me. Yet I'm such an emotional loser that I can never just completely abandon a chick... I'll fuck her and then stay instagram friends with her forever.

Lol you know how on insta you can share stories with "close friends"? I get close friends stories shared with me from chicks I've had 1 night stands with... so funny/sad how they consider me a close friend just coz I literally knew them for 1 night.

Anyway yeah I am definitely very privileged in a lot of aspects. But I really wish I had something most people have, and that's a close male friend. No homo. I wanna go out and just do crazy shit with a guy. Chicks dont like doing that... they just wanna do gay boring shit like netflix.
Your enemies definitely won’t use that final paragraph against you

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child

Nigga the final sentence is very true. I resolved 4 years ago I wouldn’t fuck or date anyone I didn’t respect. It’s been a long dry spell.

99% of them - They don’t do anything. They have no genuine interests, hobbies, or goals that aren’t performative or super lame. I know that 1% exists out there somewhere. Tough to find.

G

Nigga the final sentence is very true. I resolved 4 years ago I wouldn’t fuck or date anyone I didn’t respect. It’s been a long dry spell.

99% of them - They don’t do anything. They have no genuine interests, hobbies, or goals that aren’t performative or super lame. I know that 1% exists out there somewhere. Tough to find.

Yaaaaaaaaaaa.... and to be honest, I really miss "the love of my life" but she was an annoying cunt lol. She was just really hot and that changes your outlook on things you know?

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Yaaaaaaaaaaa.... and to be honest, I really miss "the love of my life" but she was an annoying cunt lol. She was just really hot and that changes your outlook on things you know?
That’s why you have to cut out sex. The Christians and Muslims have it right about sex. Jews obviously are degenerates.

Sex is a drug. Just like the rest of them it clouds your thinking and emotionally bonds you. If she’s hot enough and good enough in bed, you’ll tolerate almost anything, and then when the sex burns out or the looks fade you realize that’s all it was.

G

That’s why you have to cut out sex. The Christians and Muslims have it right about sex. Jews obviously are degenerates.

Sex is a drug. Just like the rest of them it clouds your thinking and emotionally bonds you. If she’s hot enough and good enough in bed, you’ll tolerate almost anything, and then when the sex burns out or the looks fade you realize that’s all it was.

There's just something about meeting a chick and fucking her on the same day that is so... I dunno word... it's not even a sexual thing for me. I just feel so good about meeting a chick and FUCKING her within like a 2 hour period. It makes me feel good. It's hard to explain.