• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How has fatrick affected your friends and family

P

potatopeeler63

It is very hard to hide constant rib fractures when you're with family/friends.

I sent my "chick" his instagram one day and told her he's a fat pedo freak (confirmed) and now she's hooked. she does fatrick and chill where we watch two minute drills instead of gayflix.
She drinks less and brushes her teeth more because of icky niki.

I was constantly sending my brother fatrick faces in response to his texts. I got him stoned (duuude weed) and made him watch strictly stalking He almost pisssed himself during the pepperoni part.. He now is going to the gym instead of being skinnyfat and barley posts on social media anymore

TLDR: patrick is fat and gay.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
My roommate is all in with the Rick stuff after living with me for so long. I gave my best friend the broad strokes once I got named in the lawsuit cuz I couldn't believe a fat retard from Wisconsin was trying to take me to court for saying I called his publicly listed phone number one time.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
My roommate is all in with the Rick stuff after living with me for so long. I gave my best friend the broad strokes once I got named in the lawsuit cuz I couldn't believe a fat retard from Wisconsin was trying to take me to court for saying I called his publicly listed phone number one time.
Roommate? Confirmed gay. We’ve now outed you as well.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
He was on Science channel when I was over my parents and explained him, my mother said he was a asshole after listening to him on Josiah part5 for four minutes, anyone that I know that doesn't know about Pat will bring a subject up and I will argue with them using Pat tatics "wrong child" "it doesn't work that way" etc..

HarryTheDiscount!

Tell them about the discount, Harry
If I'm arguing with my wife and she uses a hair-splitting technicality I say that she's being a Patrick S. Tomlinson. She knows enough about him to see that as funny and it breaks the tension, so laughing at Pig together has strengthened the bonds of our love.