• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How fat do you think Patrick really is now?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Just put it this way. He would look a lot like Chris Christie in a baseball uniform.

PC4IWWX4G5FFBG7ZS3WVVYGX4U.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
A better question would be when was the last time he weighed himself?

You know he doesn't own a scale(a racist sexist symbol of objective truth) and threw out that 225lb line on Astrickly Atalking when he was obviously more than that
He's probably like a kid, saying what their height and weight are based on their last physical when they've grown in just months

I'd say he's pushing close to 400

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Since he has the classic fat guy/skinny legs combo, DeRosa shoulders and zero visible muscle mass anywhere on his body he’s probably “only” around 260-270lbs but it’s definitely possible he’s pushing 280.

For comparison, this guy is 6 feet tall and 260lbs and looks miles better than Pat did in that last baseball jersey pic.

7-B7-F3244-D896-4-B7-D-B74-E-D4-B4-CAB3-E70-C.jpg

6-CC88-C42-265-C-400-B-B3-B6-14-C869-D7-CD91.jpg

G

Like looking at him now I would say easily over 300 lbs but then maybe he's so gelationous and lacking muscle mass that he actually weirdly weighs less.

Either way, we can all agree that Patrick S Tomlinson in 2021 is really, extremely fat by all currently accepted standards.
Nowhere near 300, he's 250-260, there is and never was muscle, he's 5-10 or so. He's a fat, short, turd.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
I think 300 is a little much. Realistically I’d say 250-275. He’s 6ft tall (hides it well) with no muscle so it’s all fat (as we can see by his legs) which doesn’t weigh AS much. Either way he is way fatter than me and I could stand to lose a few.
To be fair his legs have muscle. They have to have muscle. Been carrying around a Volkswagen for 10 years.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I've said it before, but for his height, even 220 lbs is fat fuck territory. He doesn't look much taller than anybody else in most photos so I'm guessing he's 5'11" at best.

Muscle weighs three times as much as body fat, and he has no muscle. It wouldn't surprise me if he's "only" 230, which wouldn't be a lot if he were taller and athletic.

A very smart personal trainer and dietician - English guy - told me that the scales mean nothing; get a piece of string that's as long as you are tall, fold the string exactly in half, and wrap it around the fattest part of your belly. If those points don't meet or overlap, then you're too fat.

PatTwirlingAStick.gif

G

Since he has the classic fat guy/skinny legs combo, DeRosa shoulders and zero visible muscle mass anywhere on his body he’s probably “only” around 260-270lbs but it’s definitely possible he’s pushing 280.

For comparison, this guy is 6 feet tall and 260lbs and looks miles better than Pat did in that last baseball jersey pic.

7-B7-F3244-D896-4-B7-D-B74-E-D4-B4-CAB3-E70-C.jpg

6-CC88-C42-265-C-400-B-B3-B6-14-C869-D7-CD91.jpg
To be fair, muscle weighs much more than fat. I'd put Patrick in the 240-250 range.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
Pretty fat, probably obese or at least borderline obese by most medical standards. He looks very unhealthy. And Pat, I'm not trolling, you look like absolute shit for your age. I'd care if you weren't such a sociopath shitbag, I'd feel more remorse seeing a cockroach die than I would for you