• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How does this retarded fuck have the fastest growing podcast right now?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
aed1604158d8f0f3134f074adab5fa7b.png

I'm trying to give him a chance but I just don't get him. I'm watching his show with Dan Carlin and he's actually making the argument that nuclear war can't happen because "*closes eyes* "In order to be evil, you have to believe you're doing good for the world" and then he goes off on a tangent about aliens....wtf

What is this cunt talking about?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He gets guests that are interesting but don’t do the typical podcast circuit because they aren’t entertainers. Like a guy who worked on the iPhone and had good stories about what a cunt Jobs was.

He’s a Musk dick sucker but otherwise the least annoying Rogan groupie.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
this is the follow up post where I make a jokey post about the Solid Snake Senator from texas but it's hack by now

also, it's really shouldn't be a"solid snake" reference I should be making. Rather it would be "Big Boss" but I don't think most of the mouthbreathers on here would care

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
is it the same guy who starts lex friedman threads or any aware of the "I think Lex Friedman Sucks" meme on here

WE GET IT....no one likes him
this is the follow up post where I make a jokey post about the Solid Snake Senator from texas but it's hack by now

also, it's really shouldn't be a"solid snake" reference I should be making. Rather it would be "Big Boss" but I don't think most of the mouthbreathers on here would care
imageedit_25_4585204580.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I'm conflicted now because I don't know if it's a play on gay sex or my skin color....I mean- if I was paler would it be caucasian gay sex?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

Unless you are talking about MGS V then you could even argue it's not Big Boss!