• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How does Howard Stern still make millions from radio?

G

Beats the hell out of me

hoohooisrael.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Fred helped him be funny with his writing.

Then Jackie came along and helped him be even funnier.

When Jackie was canned, it fell on Fred and Benji. Artie assisted with his third mic skills, glossing over the loss - because when you look back on those shows after Jackie left, it's very clear in the difference.

With Artie as a buffer and support gone, you can't even hide it anymore. Benji and Fred are good writers, but even talent gets tapped out at some point. And I often wonder if he ignores most of their suggestions now.

I'm saying Stern is a closet queen who fucks Ralph.

Fred helped him be funny with his writing.

Then Jackie came along and helped him be even funnier.

When Jackie was canned, it fell on Fred and Benji. Artie assisted with his third mic skills, glossing over the loss - because when you look back on those shows after Jackie left, it's very clear in the difference.

With Artie as a buffer and support gone, you can't even hide it anymore. Benji and Fred are good writers, but even talent gets tapped out at some point. And I often wonder if he ignores most of their suggestions now.

I'm saying Stern is a closet queen who fucks Ralph.
Howie desperately wants to be remembered as being "more" than a "crude, bawdy radio shock-jock". He wants to re-write his legacy and be known for his brilliant interviews and hot takes on current events and pop culture. His problem is, though, that being a dopey, dick & fart joke-spewing goofball who goofs on fags, niggers and retards is the only thing he's ever been remotely good at. He isn't personable, he doesn't know how to relate to people, he isn't pleasant to look at and most of all, he isn't funny outside of a shock radio context.

Imagine if, for example, Slayer suddenly reinvented themselves as an R&B band, then denounced their past discography and told people "they were out of their minds back then". Imagine if they started releasing terrible R&B albums and began collaborating with Beyonce and Lizzo, then claimed it was who they really were all along. This is essentially what Stern has tried to do over the last ten years or so. Howard doesn't have the intellectual depth or curiosity to do what Rogan does (which is a real indictment, BTW). He can't bring on guests to discuss drugs, ancient Egypt, quantum mechanics, space travel and etc., not even in a dumb superficial way. All Stern can do is try to book "names", then do his standard "did your father love you?" interviews.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
No, he was given hundreds of millions of dollars in sirius stock in 06 but was allowed to sell them as soon as he got them. He probably sold the majority because it would be dumb for him to have so much of his wealth invested in one stock.
I just remembered Artie talking about that. Then yeah, not sure how he still has a show there. Jew magic no doubt.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I am one hundred percent certain that he earns 10-15% of what his salary negotiations are reported as. It's not a lie if you open negotiations with a hundred million, leak it to the press and end up at 10 million.
He owns some massive properties. Probably around $150million in houses and cars alone. And those all require millions in upkeep every year. His salary included his entire payout of the staff though.

So Howard would get $100million per year or whatever. But that was not cash to him. It was to pay for the entire budget of his Sirius channels. So if he paid $20million a year to ALL of his employees (which is probably being generous) he was still keeping $80million. Hence why he would keep scaling down his channel, firing other shows, going down to three shows a week and so on. He is guaranteed money for the channel and pockets anything that is not part of the programming. This incentivizes him to be as cheap as possible. As jewish as possible.

This kind of deal is literally how jews run sports teams. They buy something like the Florida Marlins with some frontman like Derek Jeter to distract the nigger worshiping retards who love sports. They cut the budget for EVERYTHING. Players, coaches, staff pay, food and beverage quality. They cut the cost of the entire operation top to bottom. The profits from the first decade are extremely high. They launder money through the operation as well and cook the books. The MLB league looks the other way because teams like the Yankees and Red Sox need easy wins to pad their records for the playoffs. So MLB basically has these dead end franchises that only exist as punching bags for big city teams that rake in huge money.

And not paying taxes is another jew scam with these things. Howard like tons of other broadcasters, Rush Limbaugh (a closet pedophile) would broadcast from his home as well, would do shows from home as a tax writeoff. And sports teams routinely use taxpayer money to pay for their billion dollar stadiums and operations.