• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do you not love this guy??

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
dannyrosspoo-png.172573

Danny...love you!! :love:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I'd love him more if he answered my fucking question!

dude it's a long story and i've typed it out so many times already, I'm sure you can search for it.

Here's Cliff's notes.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
Anthony drunkenly tells me he fingered a 14 year old in the theater. I chalked it up to a drunk joke.
I leave SiriusXM and start Rockstar.
I get a call from victims family member telling me a story about Anthony and a theater.
I say, holy shit, I remember that story, it's identical to the one Anthony told me. That sick fuck wasn't lying or joking..
I am then asked if I would provide a statement as the victim, at the time, was perusing something.
I give statement to police, as asked, and tell what what he had told me that night.

End of story.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
dude it's a long story and i've typed it out so many times already, I'm sure you can search for it.

Here's Cliff's notes.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
Anthony drunkenly tells me he fingered a 14 year old in the theater. I chalked it up to a drunk joke.
I get a call from victims family member telling me a story about Anthony and a theater.
I say, holy shit, I remember that story, it's identical to the one Anthony told me. That sick fuck wasn't lying or joking..
I am then asked if I would provide a statement as the victim, at the time, was perusing something.
I give statement to police, as asked, and tell what what he had told me that night.

End of story.
Thanks brothaman. Merry fawkin' Christmas! 🌲

Forum Clout

Here's Cliff's notes.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS

End of story.
What a horrific story! Did you ever observe other minor females at The Compound? Was the Borgata girl a minor?

Forum Clout

Here's Cliff's notes.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS

End of story.
Why do you have the same hair and hat as Anthony?

Forum Clout
No. Stetten caught him fucking the girl from the Paul McCartney concert. You're getting your gold diggers confused.
Gotcha! So the Paul McCartney female was of legal age. The pedophilia of which you are aware includes the fingering of the 14 year old girl in his home theater and the attempted seduction of Bobo's sister and her friend by a known pedophile and The Count? Is that it? Do I have it all straight now?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Gotcha! So the Paul McCartney female was of legal age. The pedophilia of which you are aware includes the fingering of the 14 year old girl in his home theater and the attempted seduction of Bobo's sister and her friend by a known pedophile and The Count? Is that it? Do I have it all straight now?

Yeah I mean, depends what you think about 17 year old's. Technically, it's legal in NY.

did you ever meet Missy Muscles or Dani Brand?

I think it may have been the absolute last time I was at Anthony's house. I remember I was already at Rockstar but clearly pre-breakup. There was a blonde there and I'm like 99.9% sure it was her. She heard me say "NDA" and thought I said "MBA" and suddenly wanted to talk to me. That should tell you everything you need to know about her.

Brand and I actually met up with in California. I had met her at the studio a couple times before. She told me a story about Anthony giving her an Apple Watch which I guess he forgot to unsync from his phone, or wipe it, and she read A LOT about his adventures, and I believe knows about theater girl as well.

Forum Clout
Yeah I mean, depends what you think about 17 year old's. Technically, it's legal in NY.

I think it may have been the absolute last time I was at Anthony's house. I remember I was already at Rockstar but clearly pre-breakup. There was a blonde there and I'm like 99.9% sure it was her. She heard me say "NDA" and thought I said "MBA" and suddenly wanted to talk to me. That should tell you everything you need to know about her.

Brand and I actually met up with in California. I had met her at the studio a couple times before. She told me a story about Anthony giving her an Apple Watch which I guess he forgot to unsync from his phone, or wipe it, and she read A LOT about his adventures, and I believe knows about theater girl as well.
I think fucking 17 year olds at the age he was then is pedo behavior despite the law.

Forum Clout

So, Brand is a good (no pun intended) egg? Honestly, The Count's beating of her is what ended my fandom for good. The F/N shit bothered me too but I kept saying it's got to be a bit.