How do I work on a ranch

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I'm watching Malcolm in the Middle on Disney+ (ya'll been sleepin' on it... it slaps!) and remembered how Francis is so lucky to be working on that ranch with the german couple.

That'd be the best job. Out of the office, out on the ranch, ridin' horses and shit.

It’s really hard work. You would likely have to break horses and that can be very dangerous. Anything involving cattle is dangerous work on a ranch. Cattle drives are still a thing. If you rope one and they pull before you rope the saddle horn you can do a lot of damage to yourself. I have met several cowboys and ranchers; it’s very hard work where you’re going to get hurt.

G

It’s really hard work. You would likely have to break horses and that can be very dangerous. Anything involving cattle is dangerous work on a ranch. Cattle drives are still a thing. If you rope one and they pull before you rope the saddle horn you can do a lot of damage to yourself. I have met several cowboys and ranchers; it’s very hard work where you’re going to get hurt.
Ah damn yeah just googled it and you're right, it's difficult. I was hoping it'd just be wacky comedic skits every week like in malcolm in the middle.

FUCK!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I loved that show. Fox was really something special in the late 90s into the 2000s.

I'm gonna rewatch the series, as an adult, seeing as I haven't seen the show since it's finale.

They left that show perfect. I wasn't like That 70s Show where they introduced new main characters. They knew when it was time to punch out, and they did.

It was one of very few shows that I tuned into weekly from it's inception to it's end.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Good luck bro.

brokeback-mountain-promotional-stills-brokeback-mountain-31873878-1769-1191 (1).jpg

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
96-F57-D12-D06-B-4-F89-84-A7-1663-E56-ACF94.jpg

C85-CD0-D7-14-D0-40-A8-B952-52-DBA1-EDEC59.jpg

Fawk yeah, Ken Mars. Voice-acting-ass mug.

I haven't seen that show since it was on, but I remember liking how Malcolm's intelligence became more annoying to people around him than impressive. The show would play around with things, too. There was that one episode where they go to a bowling alley, and we see a split screen showing two different versions of the day. One with Lois and one with Hal.

RIP MalcolmXInTheMiddle