• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How are Reddit mods all such ridiculous human beings

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Look at this shit..

80f11395bf96c91b6cd6c28095b3e9fc.PNG

This is the new supermod at r/antiwork. "I'm definitely going to be better than that other mod, children. Here are my credentials to show that I'm qualified for the job! (that I don't get paid for)

Loons.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Nice Old Lady: “It’s so nice to see my granddaughter, even if your purple hair and extra 200 pounds is a bit jarring. I guess times change! So what keeps you busy these days, dear?”

Tulip: “Well I spend my days working for free, spending thousands of hours stifling opinions I disagree with and banning u/MichaelRichardsBot from a massive and profitable website. Oh, and I’m now the head moderator for a rape channel!”

Nice Old Lady: *hangs herself*

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
They’re all kikes and the idea that they’re unpaid on the big subs is absolutely horseshit. Too much influence to not be getting payola of some kind.
Ghislain Maxwell literally had the most powerful administrative account on reddit. And there are other accounts very similar to hers that talk about the same subjects. So she and the Mossad/kikes own reddit entirely. The (((media))) wants people to think China owns social media sites but in reality jews control all of it.