• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How about giving good American citizens RESIDUALS?!?!?!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
5584B3A3-080A-4336-9CCD-5FBF1432C8F7.jpeg

Yes, because Joe Cumia was flourishing in unprecedented prosperity during the Golden Trump Years, back when everything was totally perfect all the time, until mean old Joe Biden came along and totally destroyed his entire lifestyle. Joe is fat, old and unhealthy and Nana's fortune is dwindling, so Joe needs someone to lash out at and blame for his utterly wasted, totally useless life.

Yes, because Joe Cumia was flourishing in unprecedented prosperity during the Golden Trump Years, back when everything was totally perfect all the time, until mean old Joe Biden came along and totally destroyed his entire lifestyle. Joe is fat, old and unhealthy and Nana's fortune is dwindling, so Joe needs someone to lash out at and blame for his utterly wasted, totally useless life.
:image_9247_lg:

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Is he actually saying he's lost everything now? I know the handouts from little bro are probably not happening anymore, but sounds like the financial situation is pretty dire. Maybe he should go down to the police station and get on welfare.

Might be a silly thought but I guess he didn't actually save much if any of Anthony's monthly payments. There's a certain term for that kind of financial irresponsibility but I can't recall the exact term.

Is he actually saying he's lost everything now? I know the handouts from little bro are probably not happening anymore, but sounds like the financial situation is pretty dire. Maybe he should go down to the police station and get on welfare.

Might be a silly thought but I guess he didn't actually save much if any of Anthony's monthly payments. There's a certain term for that kind of financial irresponsibility but I can't recall the exact term.
Or maybe he can get a job or does he think he's above that?

Last edited:

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
With his hand in Groomia’s wallet for 20 odd years, he couldn’t work at digging ditches now. Plus he’d have to work with………blacks……
He's been out of the HVAC game for so long so that's not an option. Maybe he can use his managerial skills that he honed with 2U (which ran with military precision, mind you) somewhere. Food service maybe.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
And of course every soccer, baseball, football, Olympic stadiums, CEOs, airlines, hotels, resorts from all over the fucking world lost billions upon billions to finally get rid of his mopheaded messiah. Fucking trash buffoon.

G

He bought a bunch of Trump playing cards or something with the intention to sell them once they're worth millions soon. Joe's smarter than we think.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He bought a bunch of Trump playing cards or something with the intention to sell them once they're worth millions soon. Joe's smarter than we think.

I remember that. They were the tackiest, most obviously scam product I've ever seen. In a bright gold package and had Trump's face plastered all over them.

Of course the retard thought it was the equivalent to investing in Apple stock in the late 90s. Mong.

Edit - found them...

UhyoVsZ.png

I remember that. They were the tackiest, most obviously scam product I've ever seen. In a bright gold package and had Trump's face plastered all over them.

Of course the retard thought it was the equivalent to investing in Apple stock in the late 90s. Mong.

Edit - found them...

UhyoVsZ.png
"Anyone who can't see the value in these items as highly collectible is blinded by their emotions."

Oh, the irony...

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Haha, I needuh clean sheets and towels, for the fat grease uh pig upstairs with the faggot combover, still yelling for "offi-shee-all" count. Hahahaha Holeee Shit.