• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How a traffic stop should happen...

Y'all know I love americans & whatnot - go into a walmart & buy a gun... that's freedom squared! But traffic stops really ought happen like this...

literally in his face but theres lot of other shits to rage about in the current year than bobby messing up other folks day you know
yeah, but if cops are kept on the back foot & acknowledge they work for the people to uphold intrinsic rights, then it's a much bigger jump for them to enforce tyranny

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I get your sentiment. I obviously hate the government and therefore hate cops, but this guys a faggot. All of these videos are just mouthy, bitch faggots who need their asses kicked. In America our cops get shot at pretty frequently which is a saving grace for this country. If he was a real man he would of exited the car and beat their asses.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
yeah, but if cops are kept on the back foot & acknowledge they work for the people to uphold intrinsic rights, then it's a much bigger jump for them to enforce tyranny
This is inherently untrue. It takes a couple of pen strokes to give your police fire arms back and the right to enforce. It’s just a simple illusion that they are not as tyrannical. I would assume the cost to enforce is lower than the reward for doing so which is why this is allowed. In the states our government makes money off of it along with corporations which is even more disgusting. As I said I respect the sentiment, but the only way there isn’t tyranny is for government to end.

I get your sentiment. I obviously hate the government and therefore hate cops, but this guys a faggot. All of these videos are just mouthy, bitch faggots who need their asses kicked. In America our cops get shot at pretty frequently which is a saving grace for this country. If he was a real man he would of exited the car and beat their asses.
I agree to some points, but would rather the 'beaten by cops' option is reserved for people who actually aggress-against citizens/cops in a dangerous way ( Thieves, muggers, etc. I'm fine with them being dragged-out)