• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Horny goat weed

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
This shit is the best brothermen if you’re not taking it I suggest you try it. I saw it at a vitamin supplement store and had to know what it was with a name like that and the dude at the register told me it’s the real deal, gives you energy and stamina and a rod solid enough to balance a stack of quarters on. I thought he was bullshitting me but this stuff is amazing, I fucked my ex the other night and even she commented on how vascular and stiff it was, my shit was pointing straight up at a 45 degree angle. Very impressive.

Fair warning don’t take unless you’re 30 minutes out from a screw, I took some in the morning before work one day just to see what it did and I was at half mast all day my balls were painfully swollen like grapefruits.

Anyways, any of you other faggots ever try this stuff?