• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hoping for a 2024 reunion

IWatchTV

Forum Clout
IMG_0289.jpeg

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
Opie seems to be hinting that it's possible. If he does try to reconnect with Count Woppula, I'm done with him too. That would just show he has zero morals. Nana's a pedophile, racist and a woman beater. The Opster should not entertain the thought of reuniting with her for one second.
Why would opie ever? He knows how much of a piece of shit nana is, the new O&A show would just be nana's rants about blacks and fags

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
This is the only type of reunion I want but instead of fez fans getting photos of his urn its Anthony's fat middle aged hangers on and some loser edge lords looking at Anthony's old poker chips that someone stole
20240101_085203.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Opie seems to be hinting that it's possible. If he does try to reconnect with Count Woppula, I'm done with him too. That would just show he has zero morals. Nana's a pedophile, racist and a woman beater. The Opster should not entertain the thought of reuniting with her for one second.

He already pretty much explicitly stated on his podcast that he’d be up for getting back together with nana. I dunno why people act like Opie is the only one with any morals or standards from the three of them. He’s just desperate to be relevant again and I guarantee if hooking up with nana again is the only way he can achieve that (it is), then he’ll jump at the chance.