• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Homo Joe Reverb Update! (new exciting listings!!!)

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
More overpriced crap and more price cuts on the '58/'59/'62 ES330.

SJeEYf2.jpg

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
The pink Squier Bullet at the price of a brand new one lol. I guess Layler never took to the guitar.
The bullet squiers were the cheapest of the cheap.

Right now you can get a new 'step up' affinity series squier strat for $249.99. I think they are occasionally available in pink.

Brand new back in September 2001 Joe's guitar was probably like $79.99.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Oh a fire sale! Joe must be broke!
I think Ant said he would be relocating soon and he is scrambling for some capitol to move also. He thinks he is just going to be magically up $40k by moving these. Its going to take him years to move all these. Is his van and road equipment still on there?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Like every other amateur guitar faggot, Joe assumed playing the banjo would be extremely easy for him. Then he tried it, discovered he sucked, and on the wall of shame it went.
That isn't even a banjo. You play it just like a guitar. I know a ton of legit bluegrass musicians because that's what my mom does and playing one of those things will get you laughed at.

Forum Clout
That isn't even a banjo. You play it just like a guitar. I know a ton of legit bluegrass musicians because that's what my mom does and playing one of those things will get you laughed at.
That does make it funnier. Classic Joe, wants to be perceived as a "banjo player" but won't put in the work, so he just bullshits his way through it.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Thats actually the one I would buy if anything. Lower that shit down to $200 Joe and i’ll even pay shipping.
Don’t get a bullet strat, they’re junk. Spend a bit more and get a used Squier Classic Vibe Strat or Tele depending on your preference. The bullet strat doesn’t stay in tune and will just frustrate you and keep you from wanting to play. I have a Classic Vibe Tele and it’s great. If you want to spend as little as possible, look at the cheap Yamaha guitars which are good quality but if you really want Squier don’t get anything cheaper than a Classic Vibe.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Don’t get a bullet strat, they’re junk. Spend a bit more and get a used Squier Classic Vibe Strat or Tele depending on your preference. The bullet strat doesn’t stay in tune and will just frustrate you and keep you from wanting to play. I have a Classic Vibe Tele and it’s great. If you want to spend as little as possible, look at the cheap Yamaha guitars which are good quality but if you really want Squier don’t get anything cheaper than a Classic Vibe.

I don't know if it's as easy any more but depending on the pawn shops you have around, I've found different actual squires under $100 CASH