Holy shit I thought we were shut down for good

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Yes, child. You missed things. No, child. I don't need to lose weight. Wrong again, child. Nothing you've ever said about me is true. Yes, child. My on spec adapted screenplay has been optioned and is being shopped around Hollywood.
I’m sorry I’m so stupid. You just can’t help me. Missed you ChicChip. It really hit me this week how shitty the internet is nowadays. When the forum went down the only other sites I rly visit are Ip2alwayswins.win (that’s dying) and KiwiFarms. The internet sucked without the brothamen to be perfectly honest witcha

Phish

You missed the hearing that was definitely a high point in the Fatrick saga. Luckily, most of it has been captured on video.
Holy fuck. I can’t believe I missed/forgot about this! I got a lot of catching up to do. I honestly didn’t even know we’d moved over here. I’ve been waiting for the other/old forum to pop up this whole time. I didn’t know I was actually supposed to sign up over here. I’ve just been going to fattys twitter and giggling to myself imagining what you guys would be saying about him. I know I’m pathetic :/ hahaha

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Holy fuck. I can’t believe I missed/forgot about this! I got a lot of catching up to do. I honestly didn’t even know we’d moved over here. I’ve been waiting for the other/old forum to pop up this whole time. I didn’t know I was actually supposed to sign up over here. I’ve just been going to fattys twitter and giggling to myself imagining what you guys would be saying about him. I know I’m pathetic :/ hahaha
Here you go Brotherman.

Phish

Here you go Brotherman.

Fuck yeah! Thanks man. I got a lot of catching up to do. I’m in the car w the wife and kids but as soon as we get to the beach and get our shit setup I’m pouring myself a strong drink and popping in a headphone and watching/listening to this.

Last edited:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The CIA intercepted the ring leaders and now this website is compromised to find all of us. Quasi was murdered by Jason Bourne. Any day now he’s going to get you. Quietly now.