• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holy shit he childs people on threads too

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 3.01.02 am.png

G

You know when you say something embarrassing and you think about it later on and you get so embarrassed for yourself because you sounded like a fucking tool? I imagine that one day everything's going to hit him at once and the cumulative embarrassment is going to give him a fucking brain aneurysm.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You know when you say something embarrassing and you think about it later on and you get so embarrassed for yourself because you sounded like a fucking tool? I imagine that one day everything's going to hit him at once and the cumulative embarrassment is going to give him a fucking brain aneurysm.
He seems to lack this - he actually believes everything he says / thinks is brilliant and incredible. That’s why he needs to be studied by doctors.

G

He seems to lack this - he actually believes everything he says / thinks is brilliant and incredible. That’s why he needs to be studied by doctors.
But sooner or later that delusion isn't going to hold up. One day he's going to experience something that makes him step back and go omg this is my life. This is my fucking life. That moment will completely devastate him.

Forum Clout
But sooner or later that delusion isn't going to hold up. One day he's going to experience something that makes him step back and go omg this is my life. This is my fucking life. That moment will completely devastate him.
Strong disagree, that point should have happened multiple times now, but this fat idiot will just deny and blame others and keep looking in the mirror at someone being amazing and thin

G

Strong disagree, that point should have happened multiple times now, but this fat idiot will just deny and blame others and keep looking in the mirror at someone being amazing and thin
I mean you're probably right, but could you imagine? Imagine all of this hitting him at one moment. I hope it happens when he's driving and he macho mans it into a fucking tree.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I mean you're probably right, but could you imagine? Imagine all of this hitting him at one moment. I hope it happens when he's driving and he macho mans it into a fucking tree.
I think it could only happen if he smoked weed and got out of his own head for a bit. It would destroy his mind to realize he’s a complete disaster and a waste of a person. He might even kill himself. But he’s a very special boy that doesn’t touch drugs (alcohol is a drug, stupid)

Honestly, his heavy drinking the past couple years that has completely transformed his body is what he needs to do to keep himself from realizing he’s a disaster.

G

I think it could only happen if he smoked weed and got out of his own head for a bit. It would destroy his mind to realize he’s a complete disaster and a waste of a person. He might even kill himself. But he’s a very special boy that doesn’t touch drugs (alcohol is a drug, stupid)

Honestly, his heavy drinking the past couple years that has completely transformed his body is what he needs to do to keep himself from realizing he’s a disaster.
Imagine if he took LSD. Ego goes away. Bet Nikkkkkkkkki would find him dead lol.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
^ You’re all right, and wrong.

I thought the same thing would happen to Anthony. That realization of “Oh my god i fucked my entire life up.” It’ll never happen. To use Anthony to further what i’m talking about, he should have had that realization after getting fired. Then after getting arrested. So on and so forth…Eventually these life ruining events snowball and the more consequential they become the more you have to block out to confront reality. Instead of dusting off a mirror (i.e, realizing they fucked up in ONE situation), they have to move the clutter out of the way, then scrape the mirror, then clean it, and it’s so much fucking work they just won’t even bother. If they were to realize how bad they’ve fucked up they would no doubt kill themselves. Their lack of self awareness is purely self preservation.

G

Mushrooms or ketamine could legitimately turn it around for him. Only risk would be if he turned into one of those intolerable stoners who started doing drugs way too late in life.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
^ You’re all right, and wrong.

I thought the same thing would happen to Anthony. That realization of “Oh my god i fucked my entire life up.” It’ll never happen. To use Anthony to further what i’m talking about, he should have had that realization after getting fired. Then after getting arrested. So on and so forth…Eventually these life ruining events snowball and the more consequential they become the more you have to block out to confront reality. Instead of dusting off a mirror (i.e, realizing they fucked up in ONE situation), they have to move the clutter out of the way, then scrape the mirror, then clean it, and it’s so much fucking work they just won’t even bother. If they were to realize how bad they’ve fucked up they would no doubt kill themselves. Their lack of self awareness is purely self preservation.
Also explains the heavy drinking for both

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
one of those intolerable stoners who started doing drugs way too late in life.
Joe Rogan didn't smoke weed until he was in his 30s. Then he made it his entire personality for a decade and a half. Drives me nuts when people treat him as sort of intellectual. He tried being the stoner philosopher comedian and failed miserably because he's retarded. And not funny.