• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holy fucking shit. I can't believe that I missed this in the big reveal yesterday.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
mas1.png

mas2.png

mas3.png

mas4.png

Hi piggy :image_9251: :image_9251: :image_9251:

Forum Clout
If I've learned anything from your antics with black lesbians on twitter it's that half of these people seem to take his explanations at face value so he'll shut up and the other half think he's a paranoid schizophrenic. Just another spot full of familiar people (he mistakenly believes are his best friends) who will never look at him the same way again.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
There's probably one weird loner mechanic and management is going "if anyone shat in Patrick's car, it's probably Dale" right now.

Patrick you need to correct the record ASAP. Dale just wants to be left alone so he can work on cars!

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Im supposed to be impressed with or know thats some kinda special edition mustang? Some spic i was in the army with drove one looked just like it in 2008.
I had no idea what model Mustang he had so I searched his twitter. More often than not the dumb pig describes his car exactly as I did in the contact form. He really is a pretentious ass.