Holy Fuck Wrestling SUCKS

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
The biggest mistake they ever made was not hiring scorch. I have a feeling he was too busy and it was only a passion project for him. They still should have tried harder.
Excellent point. Scorch aka Vito Carlucci would be great on pro wrestling in any era a la Hulk Hogan. Never forget Sam tried to cover up Scorch’s fawkin history there with Triple H. Cackling faggot sure had tendie dust on his face when the Carlucci-Triple H tape surfaced. Lotta fawkin problems with Sam’s revisionism from a supposed wrestling fan.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Here's another autistic wrestling rant from a nigger brain.

If you're going to waste your time on this earth watching fake fighting, you don't want old immobile fat guys from that period.

Watch the golden era of stunt wrestling (mid 90s to early 2000s) You also can't go wrong with anything from the redneck south 1980's

I think the ECW is the sweet spot. It's just violent enough that it doesn't make you feel like a faggot.

If you're watching it just to bitch about "but why doesn't he just stop running when the guy throws him!!!" it's obviously not going to hold up.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I lost a long term best friend for not watching and being a fan of AEW. I used to watch WWF as a kid but stopped watching around 1999. fuck that shit

As someone who appreciated World of Sport from Britain - which took itself serious enough that I didn't feel that embarrassed to view it from time to time - and a Jim Cornette fan, Fuck AEW.

He wasn't a friend you ever wanted anyway. That program is awful.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
As someone who appreciated World of Sport from Britain - which took itself serious enough that I didn't feel that embarrassed to view it from time to time - and a Jim Cornette fan, Fuck AEW.

He wasn't a friend you ever wanted anyway. That program is awful.

I agree 100% after dealing with his stupid bullshit. AEW fans are so fucking terrible.