• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holy Cunt Back on the Jesus Juice

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6217.jpeg
IMG_6216.jpeg
IMG_6218.jpeg
P

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There's no decent person who would look at this and say you're not the sick one. Doesn't matter how many little demons you have gathered around you to tell you you're right. Do you think this is some kind of accomplishment, just to be a shitty hateful person?
Is this about Missy or the OP? Because this bitch posts about black kids dying like "good riddance". She's literally a shitty, hateful person. Where's the FUCK NIGGERS part of the Bible? Where's the be in a relationship with an old creep and live together unmarried part of the Bible? Where's the take creepshots of people enjoying their day and talk shit about them without their knowledge part of the Bible?

I'm a shitty Christian by Catholic standards and this cunt is no better than I am. In fact, she's far more genuinely and openly hateful than I am.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I do hope she keeps up this christian attitude when nana croaks and she only gets his soiled karaoke machine in the will.

Nana is a lost cause and has been for a long time but he could redeem himself quite a lot in death by leaving nothing to this dumb cunt and giving it all to Joe and Dawn instead.