• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

His super power is immunity to explosives

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
Dynamite Thor!

You might be thinking he had an accident which rendered him immune to explosives. Some kind of experimental irradiated stick of dynamite spider bit him on a class field trip to the dynamite factory maybe. No. It's inherited. The power to be immune to dynamite is passed on through the family genetics.

Brought to you from the leading hispanic voice in science fiction...

71qQuj52wtL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Nice piece, DT.

The best part? This was some else's character. Some dork invented the idea back in the fifties.

jon-del-arroz.jpg

In other news, traditional Catholic but divorced Jon Del Arroz is finding some street latina pussy* in El Salvador. Ay yi yi!

*No confirmation that said woman has a pussy and not a shenis

jon-del-arroz-found-a-new-punching-bag.jpg

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
More like, Dynamite Bore, stentster.

I'm going to bed. Flava Flav is keeping my side of the bed warm with her juicy pecka.
Before you smooch the Flavster and turn the lights out, sign up for JDAs new comic TopGrift, funster.

The World's GREATEST Parody Comic.

F98fNfHaYAANFuj

That seems like a super power of limited usefulness. I mean I'd just shoot him.
Well played. I can see you are clearly some kind of genius super-villain.

Forum Clout
That seems like a super power of limited usefulness. I mean I'd just shoot him.
There’s probably some gay loophole like “he’s immune to bullets too on account of the fact that they’re propelled by an explosion”

Also, I’m sure that comic makes the mistake of thinking that the danger of an explosion isnt the fire you see, but the invisible force that’s generated. The broad in his arms would be liquidated while he would fine since he’s immune

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
There’s probably some gay loophole like “he’s immune to bullets too on account of the fact that they’re propelled by an explosion”

Also, I’m sure that comic makes the mistake of thinking that the danger of an explosion isnt the fire you see, but the invisible force that’s generated. The broad in his arms would be liquidated while he would fine since he’s immune
Notice how much time he spent on the big muscle dude compared to the broad. Heeeeeeees gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

G

I hate how fat guys think that shaping their facial hair above their neck gives them a strong jawline
:image_9247:
newsflash JDA: you're still ...I dunno..... FAT
I'd love to shave it off with a machete

also, that 37 y.o latina is 3-5 years away from becoming la goblina creatura de las americas. please do have fun.

Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 10.10.56 AM.png