His pinned tweet has been changed, looks like trolling is back on the menu boys!

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Every single one of these was sent through TOR, good luck compiling evidence against me piggy. :image_9251::image_9251::image_9251:

Put the warning back in your pinned tweet or I'll start doing this on a daily basis again. There's no shortage of idiots with contact forms on twitter.

kd1.png

kd2.png

kd3.png
kd4.png

db1.png

db2.png
db3.png

gp1.png

gp2.png
gp3.png

sg1.png

sg2.png
sg3.png

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Love this so much
Then you'll probably enjoy this:

wh.png

wh1.png

wh2.png

wh3.png

wh5.png

Yes, you can apparently send messages to the whitehouse over Tor. Pity that this will go to some dumb intern and Joe will never see it.

PeteRose

Then you'll probably enjoy this:

View attachment 53372
View attachment 53376
View attachment 53375
View attachment 53374
View attachment 53373

Yes, you can apparently send messages to the whitehouse over Tor. Pity that this will go to some dumb intern and Joe will never see it.
rick has already sent a few of these to our President according to reddit

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
I don't want Pat to delete his twitter. How will I get laughs at a fat milwaukee retard's expense? Is it possible to get Joe Cumia on the People's Court a second time? Doubtful. Pat is at his best when he has many avenues to expose his retardation to the world. I'm gay
He would kill Niki before deleting his Twitter. The only way he won’t be tweeting is if he ends up in some sort of coma or vegetative state.

Harry Powell

I don't want Pat to delete his twitter. How will I get laughs at a fat milwaukee retard's expense? Is it possible to get Joe Cumia on the People's Court a second time? Doubtful. Pat is at his best when he has many avenues to expose his retardation to the world. I'm gay
I want it deleted. Then he’s back to truly being a nobody. I mean he already is, but his Twitter lets him think he isn’t.