• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

His name is Patrick. He graduated HS with a 1.8 GPA. He has no college degree. He's a multimillionaire.

G

He stole Minc Law's move of fussing with their jewelry.

Minc-law-rising-stars-2022-composite-900x0-c-default.jpg

FAGGOTS!
he really looks like all those guys morphed together

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
He asks some of the dumbest questions I have ever heard-- he asked Michael Franzese about Tekashi69. Lol.
"Here's what I like about you, there is many great things I like about you but this is the number one thing, kay? I like that out of all these things that you're coming up with, and with all the successes you've had, you're keeping the humility and work ethic same as if you're just starting out, kay. Tell us a little something about this. Go."

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Lmao I never saw the full picture before, I thought it was only Resto doing that gay thing.

That's such a pathetic attempt at looking cool and respectable. It's like a poster for a shitty one season Netflix series.

I've been following the Depp trial and checking out the various high-paid law firms that have been popping up in it. All their sites and promotional material are minimal, sober and professional. Simple headshots of the lawyers accompanied by short bios. Then there's these clowns posing like they're in House of Cards.
The best lawyers I know look like they’re the furthest thing from cool. I’m talking male pattern baldness, glasses, fat, horrible dressers, etc. Their headshots look about as cool as they are, and their bios are somehow even lamer. They just try to deliver great work and not die from exhaustion. The Chad Jerry Jen supports the theory, while the Chad Ruben Peña is the exception.

Any law firm that has flashy, vibrant group pictures, ironic little quips, or anything outside of a headshot and a list of cases are a group of hacks and you need to stay away from them. Unless you’re Patrick, then you can feel free to hire women attorneys that you’re trying to fuck.

EraGodless

The best lawyers I know look like they’re the furthest thing from cool. I’m talking male pattern baldness, glasses, fat, horrible dressers, etc. Their headshots look about as cool as they are, and their bios are somehow even lamer. They just try to deliver great work and not die from exhaustion. The Chad Jerry Jen supports the theory, while the Chad Ruben Peña is the exception.

Any law firm that has flashy, vibrant group pictures, ironic little quips, or anything outside of a headshot and a list of cases are a group of hacks and you need to stay away from them. Unless you’re Patrick, then you can feel free to hire women attorneys that you’re trying to fuck.
The bigger the ad, the dumber the lawyer.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
"Here's what I like about you, there is many great things I like about you but this is the number one thing, kay? I like that out of all these things that you're coming up with, and with all the successes you've had, you're keeping the humility and work ethic same as if you're just starting out, kay. Tell us a little something about this. Go."
As a former military man myself :image_9247:, I noticed he does a really forced authoritative cadence a lot of young NCOs and Officers cultivate. (Patrick Bet-David is an Army veteran.)

I think I had it myself briefly when I first entered the corporate world, but immediately stopped because it makes you sound like a jerk-off in the office.

I like his videos, though -- fascinating dude. I SMASHED that Like Button.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
As a former military man myself :image_9247:, I noticed he does a really forced authoritative cadence a lot of young NCOs and Officers cultivate. (Patrick Bet-David is an Army veteran.)

I think I had it myself briefly when I first entered the corporate world, but immediately stopped because it makes you sound like a jerk-off in the office.

I like his videos, though -- fascinating dude. I SMASHED that Like Button.
Not liking a guy like that, with his story, would be un-American.