• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

His love for His Highness like honey

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Ian Halperin was the best guest that they ever had.
Easily in the top ten. He made a ton of appearances and most are good but a handful are great. A few of his phoners are great also. He has some of the most repeated and classic lines as well. His gay poem about Anthony is still something that I will probably always be able to laugh at because of how absurd it is.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Easily in the top ten. He made a ton of appearances and most are good but a handful are great. A few of his phoners are great also. He has some of the most repeated and classic lines as well. His gay poem about Anthony is still something that I will probably always be able to laugh at because of how absurd it is.
Finding out Jill threatened to sue him made me like him even more.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
What was the story with that?
Ian kept claiming on air that he had not only had sex with Jill but had done threesomes and orgies with her. He kept taunting Anthony saying that he had "my sloppy seconds" or whatever. Jill finally threatened to sue Ian because as usual he was lying about having sex with a woman. Ian was involved in all sorts of lawsuits about various 'news' articles and books he wrote as well. The irony being that Anthony also lied about all his women including Jill.