• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

His Highness getting the scoop on Nana and Missy today

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
His Highness is on Nana's show today. Ian asked Nana if all his parts work and has he had sex since the surgery. Nana won't answer and pulls the old I don't kiss and tell homo line. Then just says everything works. His Highness all but confirming that Missy and Nana aren't fucking. Missy is just banging nigs in South Carolina. Ian always comes through to get all the facts. My girl Missy Muscles is just taking what is left of Nana's money and I love it.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Not long ago there was video of one of Ants live streams showing him in extreme gout pain (literally shrieking in agony and using a scooter or something to move). Gout wipes out erections, basically your dick is permanently flaccid, it does not get hard at all, you can still jizz but you cannot get hard - its not even a debate, he hasn't been remotely sexual functional for over a year (or more). He'd have to be on blood thinners right now, the guy does not have a functional dick in any way shape or form and everyone in his circle knows it (and what of his testosterone injections - low T men also aren't getting erections, and those we're going on for years).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Not long ago there was video of one of Ants live streams showing him in extreme gout pain (literally shrieking in agony and using a scooter or something to move). Gout wipes out erections, basically your dick is permanently flaccid, it does not get hard at all, you can still jizz but you cannot get hard - its not even a debate, he hasn't been remotely sexual functional for over a year (or more). He'd have to be on blood thinners right now, the guy does not have a functional dick in any way shape or form and everyone in his circle knows it (and what of his testosterone injections - low T men also aren't getting erections, and those we're going on for years).
I doubt he is even back on the T-shots after the operation.

Forum Clout
He also asked about the possibility of an OnA reunion and while Nana didn’t rule it out entirely he said it was highly unlikely.
IMG_5868.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His Highness is on Nana's show today. Ian asked Nana if all his parts work and has he had sex since the surgery. Nana won't answer and pulls the old I don't kiss and tell homo line. Then just says everything works. His Highness all but confirming that Missy and Nana aren't fucking. Missy is just banging nigs in South Carolina. Ian always comes through to get all the facts. My girl Missy Muscles is just taking what is left of Nana's money and I love it.
I hope she adds "caregiver" to her resume.

Forum Clout
Can we get a time stamp, playboy?

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Wasn't he already getting gout pains in one of his ankles in the last days of the show?

I seem to remember him saying that he used to scream in his head at slow old people disrupting foot traffic on the sidewalk, but stopped after he started getting piercing, burning pain in one of his ankles.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Remembah when Ian Halpetin called in as "Rocco" to da show when they had that dumb matchmaker lady on there, and the Opester knew it wasn't working and went to Uncle Paul. Some fine fawkin steering of the ship to be perfectly honest witcha.
I've listened to that clip more than once and never realized that was His Highness. I guess I'm fucking retarded.

DOES SHE LICK THE CRACK?