• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

His ballwashing of Biden is so performative and contrived. Imagine really believing this shit is “a righted course.”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
338A42CF-B0A0-44CD-9837-4B152DC5F2ED.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He is just another idiot that can’t think for himself. Even Trump supporters didn’t like everything he did as President but Pig can’t bring himself to say “I like Biden but this was a mess” like a normal person. When you’ve got CNN personalities and those in left wing media pointing out this is bad it’s time to think for yourself. Only the left wing twitter idiots will never admit Biden sucks and will somehow use any of pudding heads failure as a way to blame Trump. They can’t think for themselves which describes Pat since he just steals everything for others.

G

He REALLY wants to get paid to write. I'm sure you all remember him a few days ago bemoaning the fact that other people get paid to spout their political opinions and he doesn't. The scifi shit didn't work out after going at it for 10 years, so now he's vying for a job at msnbc or cnn or something as the token "conservative" who agrees with everything Biden does. He genuinely thinks that media companies are hiring right now (they aren't), and that hiring managers scour Twitter to look for talent.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is just another idiot that can’t think for himself. Even Trump supporters didn’t like everything he did as President but Pig can’t bring himself to say “I like Biden but this was a mess” like a normal person. When you’ve got CNN personalities and those in left wing media pointing out this is bad it’s time to think for yourself. Only the left wing twitter idiots will never admit Biden sucks and will somehow use any of pudding heads failure as a way to blame Trump. They can’t think for themselves which describes Pat since he just steals everything for others.
They are pot committed. They have been been putting Biden on a pedestal about him fixing everything trump messed up that they cant admit when he fucks up something.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He REALLY wants to get paid to write. I'm sure you all remember him a few days ago bemoaning the fact that other people get paid to spout their political opinions and he doesn't. The scifi shit didn't work out after going at it for 10 years, so now he's vying for a job at msnbc or cnn or something as the token "conservative" who agrees with everything Biden does. He genuinely thinks that media companies are hiring right now (they aren't), and that hiring managers scour Twitter to look for talent.
Plus hiring white straight males is at the bottom of the list for anything on TV or other media.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think Niki / Her Mom have been really on his ass lately to get a job. He’s been oinking that he should be getting paid for his “thoughts” (that are the same / stolen from the rest of twitter) and “dead-end” jobs are evil and racist. He’s been able to milk Covid for all he can but that clock is running out. He is writing on spec and can’t even get freelance article work but I’m sure he’s telling Niki his genius will be recognized and paid a salary any day now, just need the one tweet…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The only straight white males they hire are Ivy Leagues educated, coastal elite types. No one is looking for a Midwestern rube who dropped out of community college.
Plus his skill set is next to nothing and has zero experience related to any type of work that isn’t minimum wage. He’s 41 but due to being fat and lazy for over a decade it’s more like 55 so he wouldn’t be able to keep up at any type of physical job or manual labor job. He is virtually unemployable in all fields.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I think Niki / Her Mom have been really on his ass lately to get a job. He’s been oinking that he should be getting paid for his “thoughts” (that are the same / stolen from the rest of twitter) and “dead-end” jobs are evil and racist. He’s been able to milk Covid for all he can but that clock is running out. He is writing on spec and can’t even get freelance article work but I’m sure he’s telling Niki his genius will be recognized and paid a salary any day now, just need the one tweet…
Imagine taking on lawsuits in multiple states with no steady income and using your wifes money and shady loans to finance the whole thing. Selfish narcissist. At some point the people that are actually paying for this are going to say he has to put some of his own earned money into this. I have a feeling the lies he told to get that money are going to hurt those relationships after this whole thing falls apart.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This dude's talking about about leadership while the President's literally hiding
Biden gave a speech only to jump on chopper to go back to Camp David. If Trump was in this situation and left to go golfing at one of his properties it would be 24/7 “HE MUST STEP DOWN NOW! WE DONT HAVE A PRESIDENT” from idiots like Pat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine taking on lawsuits in multiple states with no steady income and using your wifes money and shady loans to finance the whole thing. Selfish narcissist. At some point the people that are actually paying for this are going to say he has to put some of his own earned money into this. I have a feeling the lies he told to get that money are going to hurt those relationships after this whole thing falls apart.
That’s what I think too, he of course exaggerated and lied about the actions of our little rascals just to get the funding but didn’t realize he would need actual proof of his claims. Not only will Pat lose royally and owe money I’m sure the SFWA will cut all ties with Pat and make sure he never works again. It would be amazing that after all this the SFWA ends up hating Pat more than we do. Also could really make him not welcome anymore with Niki’s family. I really think he’s going to have some violent episode once this thing falls apart and he’s told he has start paying legal fees from wasting everyone’s time.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
That’s what I think too, he of course exaggerated and lied about the actions of our little rascals just to get the funding but didn’t realize he would need actual proof of his claims. Not only will Pat lose royally and owe money I’m sure the SFWA will cut all ties with Pat and make sure he never works again. It would be amazing that after all this the SFWA ends up hating Pat more than we do. Also could really make him not welcome anymore with Niki’s family. I really think he’s going to have some violent episode once this thing falls apart and he’s told he has start paying legal fees from wasting everyone’s time.
Im sure it went something like this :

" I have literally thousands of screenshots of their crimes"

" They are cowards and will never fight back this lawsuit, it will be over in a month."

"They cant afford to fight this."

" Its a slam dunk case, I promise."

" I have no problem signing this loan because they will be paying for all the legal fees when they lose."

I hope pat will be no longer welcome as a guest at the scifi conventions for wasting all their legal funds on some bullshit.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I feel like we're going to see a string of "coincidental" mass shootings in this next week. Hopefully I'm wrong, of course, but if this was happening under Trump we would be hearing non-stop talk about another impeachment for him arming the Taliban. Because that's exactly what Hiden has done, child.

1629479699390.jpg