Hildy has better reach than Tyson Fury!

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
If you want to end reckless driving, get rid of speed limits and raise taxes to pour into schools on the wrong side of town!

ktQQuP4.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
By kids does he mean just the white ones? Or is this a dog whistle moment? Because there’s plenty of adult that drive reckless as well as many adults that drive drunk. Also what a kids education have to do with how fast they drive? He should ask his hero Pat about it since he says speed limits shouldn’t exist and had a ticket over his fat foot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Also it’s not a “fund the schools” problem, stupid. You can put all kinds of money into a school but without responsible parenting you’ll have kids like 1.7 Pat still fuck up. Also those kids the “system fails” (black) are usually passed because so many liberal cities have made it so nobody can fail because failing a student is racist. I remember a year or so ago a story out of the Baltimore school district (lotta fawkin corruption problems) had revealed students were being passed and even placed into difficult AP classes that had GPA’s of 0.45 or less. They’ve made it that telling a kid they need to work harder in school is systemic racism and black kids can’t be expected to get good grades because good grades are a white people thing.

Forgot how much I hated this pathetic douchebag.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I always thought Eric had a legit engineering degree and an impressive career, I don’t even know why. I just thought I saw that somewhere, so even though he was a raging ugly faggot with a disgusting wife, it was like well at least he’s got a good job.

Now I think that was just not true at all and he works in a meat processing factory, I can’t stress enough how much of a complete gay failure this man is.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
all the niggies in Milwaukee would surely be taking flute lessons and gardening if only they had more money for them programs

has this retard home address been posted here before? don't recall so just in case
4609 N 70Th St , Milwaukee, WI 53218
image.png

his fence is properly installed, I'll give him that

DOB November 21st 1970

all the niggies in Milwaukee would surely be taking flute lessons and gardening if only they had more money for them programs

has this retard home address been posted here before? don't recall so just in case

image.png

his fence is properly installed, I'll give him that

DOB November 21st 1970
Yeah I've seen the house only because I've wished some junkie threw a brick through that window and murdered him and his dumb wife