• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hildy gives a shoutout to fellow pedo paul weimer on his latest podcast

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Starting at 27 minutes. Nothing interesting, just goes over his various accomplishments and how he's overcome adversity. Claims he was briefly bothered by the pests in 2018 and has not communicated with them since.

Also pours him a cold one, which is insensitive because he doesn't drink

Screenshot-20240711-074901-Chrome.jpg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Okay I know it's hard to keep track of these timeliness but I KNOW I didn't see Hildys disgusting whore sisters diseased snatch until THIS year because he was ENTICING this place as @NormsGhost's Sistas Pussy or someone

AND he was very unbothered by it. And it came out he molested her...
It was paul who was trolled in 2018 and never again. Hildy says he gets it occasionally

Forum Clout
He should. He thinks normal people are happy all the time. No, they just use substances to alter their brain chemistry. He'd rather whine about being miserable than unwind and briefly forget his troubles.
I've watched enough Predator Poachers to know that a lot of pedophiles start mailing their dicks to children during drunken binges. I think drinking would embolden his desires which is what we all want.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
He cracks open a Lopweiser.....

Did Eric listen to jocktober shows as research? Stop trying to make me hate you Eric! The pedophilia is enough.

Ps The Loper Smity and (occasionally) Randi shows.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Starting at 27 minutes. Nothing interesting, just goes over his various accomplishments and how he's overcome adversity. Claims he was briefly bothered by the pests in 2018 and has not communicated with them since.

Also pours him a cold one, which is insensitive because he doesn't drink

Screenshot-20240711-074901-Chrome.jpg

There are six places in that sentence he could have thrown that obviously and he chose one of the two that don't work.
I bet he didn't obviously partake in childfucking in Vietnam either, he just waited until nobody could see him.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I've watched enough Predator Poachers to know that a lot of pedophiles start mailing their dicks to children during drunken binges. I think drinking would embolden his desires which is what we all want.
You research warranties? I respect the hell out of that, man. Thanks for keeping the economy going. You know, my uncle back in Houston worked with warranties ...