Hildy dunks on Dan Mullen on Starshit Faggie

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
he's clinically obsessed with this forum lol, imagine being some random sciif nerd listening to this blind with no context

@ 05m27s

As usual with Hildy, it's all half-baked un-insightful speculation with loose facts and openly not bothering to get anything right while simultaneously acting like he can make an informed comment.

if we're anonymous MUH COWARDICE; if one of us gives his full name and location MUST BE A PLOY TO BAIT FATRICK ??? anything we do he has to over analyze into some contrived low IQ theory of his. Too bad he's intellectually incapable of submitting Patrick rape tweets or daughter-abandoning to the same degree of scrutiny.

brags about not getting suckered by Dan lol, nigga we have a permanent segment on your fagcast.

doesn't mention the /r/neckbeards post we made about him that got 900 upvotes

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
BREAKING: Dan has reached out to Hildy via the contact form for the Milwaukee SciFi Club he manages

Untitled.png

sorry couldn't come up with anything funny I'm sleepy

G

These people openly brag about calling up employers and accusing others of being Nazis to get them fired from their jobs, then call others cowards for not showing their real name. No stupid, I have mouths to feed. I don't put my career or ability to support my loved ones on the line to call you a faggot or to call your ugly fat wife a cow.

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Hildawg is a guy that won't have any of us on his show, but will talk about our forums endlessly.
He's the guy who founded a "free thinkers society" and put himself and his wife in charge
And of course, he's the guy who said leaving a post on a virtual obituary is worse than child rape.

Completely full of shit, dishonest and overly eager to score non existent points for his SFWA (he is a member) overlords

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Why did Dan obsess over this guy? I struggle calling someone a podcaster when they average less than 25 listeners. The only thing more pathetic is simping for bottom feeders like Patrick and the SFWA only to be ignored.
Because he had the audacity to insult Dan while contributing nothing to the show. See what happens when you fuck with Dan?

Last edited: