• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hildeman and Tomlinson: Neighbors in Crime

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
It turns out that Hildeman was living on the same street as Patrick for a few years. He lived at 1830 N Oakland Ave apt 12, which is about
.8 of a mile or a 3 minute drive from the pepperoni basement

What kind of sick processing these two have engaged in together, only Allah knows.

The apartment doesn't allow animals so I assume the Tyroni was all made at pats place of child sacrifice

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Word on the street is, Patrick was paying for the apartment for him so he'd always be 3 minutes away from a vigorous and enthusiastic hand job from his number one fan the minute Niki left.

I haven't seen either of them publicly deny this so by Jackie Singh logic it's undeniable fact.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
After the arrest and divorce Pat lived for a bit at 2323 S 91st Street, West Allis, WI which is across the street from the bar in which Hildy does his gay little scifi meetings.
Eric lived right next to there too.. 2323 S 91st Street is less than two minutes from hildys old place 2060 S 90th St

Wow maybe @Tagine Enthusiast is right, Hildy has been stalking Pat since the 90s

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Whoa. We are through the looking glass people. How deep does this go?!

@NormsGhost explain yourself!

If it turns out Hildawg was the first, better Atalker all this time, my ribs will never recover. Maybe that’s why we are his enemy… it’s not opposition, it’s competition
Makes sense to me. Rick has obvious contempt for him.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I like that Hildy claims piggy talks to him through DM and not through tweets where he ignores him for…reasons?

Face it Hildy, Pat’s just not that into you
Hildeman is the kind of guy who would tell you the strippers were super into him and really thought his cringey Epicurus quote shirt was cool.

If of course he wasn't a closeted homosexual pedophile and male feminist who finds the titty bar "totally demeaning".

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Hildeman is the kind of guy who would tell you the strippers were super into him and really thought his cringey Epicurus quote shirt was cool.

If of course he wasn't a closeted homosexual pedophile and male feminist who finds the titty bar "totally demeaning".
Hildeman is like real life AJ Poopyshits

Kids? I just like chicks. And their tits.