Hilarious.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

I'm sorry but this made me laugh. What a klutz.

"Meanwhile, the driver, who was described by authorities as a light-skinned man, sped off and fled the scene."

55597433-10634321-The_driver_pictured_was_described_by_authorities_as_a_light_skin-a-6_1647836834956.jpg

Nice light skinned man, stupid.

G

The first time I saw a transgender, it was this 6'4 dude crossing a street near china town...then a Chevy Cavalier came out of nowhere and hit him and he flipped mid air and wig, shoes came off...all the bystanders gasped and ran towards him. "Are you alright, call the paramedics!"

And transgender was all like patting himself down, and "I'm fine! don't touch me!". LOL

G

"The city's latest crime figures show 9,138 incidents in February, as opposed to 5,759 during the same period in 2021 — with double-digit surges in nearly every major category."

1647844420180.png

G

Hedonistic, purposeless plebs. It's hilarious how when you come from money, tacky, souped up shiny vehicles dont get your rocks off, it's always these Amerimut fast furious types I can never identify with.

My folks used to get me expensive train sets like the one Bobby Bacala was into, I had Lego sets and special editin TinTin and Asterix/Obelix comicbooks shipped straight from Europe. Art sets, pastel paints, easels, etc. Mom helped me with an expensive stamp collecting hobby, my middle bro got violin lessons from the best Kike Music instructors in Montreal. Every summer we used to travel overseas and always stayed in exquisite chateaus etc, not even in hotels.

And still I am not into material things and can't stand the obsession plebs have with things like "unbox therapy", shitty iphones or taking pics of a souped up car makin dougnuts...yet their groceries is like no name brands and KD and shit. I dont want these ppl breathing my air.